Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Shasta Lake has INTERNET Access!

Whew! I can officially breathe again. I was fearful that my lifeless body would wash ashore about day 3 with no internet access and inability to reach my people. But alas, I got confirmation today that my "resort" does not have it, but the Lakeshore Inn and Restaurant down the road DOES! Guess I'll be eating out a lot. ha ha. Good news is my husband loves their prime rib, so there won't be much of a hard sell needed.
I've got a new digital camera with video! I bought a 2 GB memory card, so now I just have to learn how to post video.
Christina, we need YOU! Jeffro wants to show us his new bathing suit, which I'm sure is a speedo. We need to see that.

Cole

No comments: