Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm Home...in the place where I belong...MMM Hmm...

I loved listening to Daughtry on the trip. Home is my favorite song. And I am HAPPY to be back bitches....happy to play with my cats even though they are giving us the cat diss for abandoning them. One of them is holed up behind the TV armoire and the other swatted my ankle and basically said, "where you been, Ho?" My cats are ghetto.
Anyway, my husband ran to ditch the boat back into storage and I plopped my "still on vacation ass" in front of the booby tubey and immediately got my gossip fix on. But first, I found that TIVO did not pick up Top Chef. But my luck was about to change because I happen to see that a rerun of the premiere was AIRING AT T"HAT VERY MOMENT!!! I only missed 10 minutes. Yippy Skipppy. So me and my 2 tons of love hub are going to hunker down and watch it 2 night.
I also set "So You Think You Can Dance" on Tivo, and will be giving my 2 cent commentary this week. Please join in. Sara Suki and Christina highly recommend it, and they both have my same taste, so I'm dedicating summer to Top Chef and So You Think You Can Dance. ON THE LOT is OUT. Boring. Sorry, but I can't watch Carrie Fischer anymore. She bugs.
Now, on to the business at hand. I'm watching the Gospel According to Seacrest (E! Weekend Update) and catching up on all the news I missed while enjoying the great outdoors. I will post some outdoorsy pics, because I have some flippin' stellar shots of deer, eagles, ducks and geese. And no I did not go to the zoo. I was pretty amazing. I bought a new camera before I went, one that has video, and I got really neat stuff. Super keen.
For those of you that rely on me for stupid gossip, here's what I have seen so far on the show.
-Paris is back in the slammer, and out of the Looney Bin
-Lindsay Lohan is already putting together her 21st bday bash after she gets out of rehab. It will be at Pure in LV
- Britney is letting everyone suggest the name of her new album. go online and vote. Here's the funniest one...OMG is Like Lindsay Lohan okay like
- Entourage is back on sunday night. YUMMY Stuff. They are hot, hot, caliente, sizzlin'
-Evan Almighty is almost out...It's sort of the follow up to Bruce Almighty where he plays Noah...the one that built the ark..you know, for those that haven't perused The Bible
- Isaiah news is still hot because he got fired. Akon is still in trouble for doing all kind of bad shit. He wrote a whacked song where he blames everyone.
- Katie Holmes got a smokin' hot haircut. She looks pretty now, not like a college coed who snagged Cruise
- Angelina wants to have 7 - 13 kids. Tells Jon Stewart on his show. What are they thinking? It's weird.
FYI, I am writing this is real time as I watch the show.
OMG, Kelly Clarkson story.
She's on the cover of JULY ELLE magazine. Can't wait to run out and get that. Should be good. The pics are phenomenal. She talks about arguing over songs on every one of her albums. She said she had to break down and cry to get "Because of You" on the album Breakaway. That song is awesome. Ryan razzes her because he says Dudes are gonna want to ask her bitter self out on dates. She said 'i don't care, I don't want some pretty boy anyway'. She's nuts, and definitely has a "early Madonna attitude". Fuck Em. And I'd say that got Madonna a long way.
- Female troublemakers are all the rage. Rehabbers and jailed. Lindsay, Nicole, Britney and P.Hil (what Ryan calls her). And of course Amy Winehouse and Lily Allen...drunk rockers...so let's see how the Forbes Top 100 list goes.
- Top rankings go to good girls. All the drunks are off the list.
-Cruise went from #1 to #8. Cameron and Justin....Cam went off list and Johnny Depp is #6. Madonna #3. TV top players...Grey's Anatome #12. Simon Cowell #21. Oprah is #1. a Media mogul she is.
- Hey is anyone watching The Age of Love. Mark Consuelos (Mr. Kelly Ripa) is the host. He's a Hottie himself. I think I better Tivo that...
-Skinny Bitch book...what is this. Some diet book taking Hollyhood by storm.
-chick flick alert...June 29..."Evening"...Claire Danes, Meryl Streep, Glenn Close, etc....looks good. Hugh Dancy is Claires new dude and he is really British yummy...like Hugh Grant used to be before he got caught with the hooker, which in my opinion sucked 10 years off his life.
And finally PEOPLE'S Top 10 Bachelors. Well, #1 is stupid ass Matthew McCoughnehey..I can't even spell his name. OMG, Blake Lewis made the hottest Reality star guys. Adrian Grenier is my vote for hottest. Clooney can't be in because he is sexiest man alive. Leo DiCaprio can't be called because he's been dating. Ryan Seacrest didn't make it. Sad, that was so rude to point that out, on his show. Linkin' Park's new song rocks. I think I'll go download that.

So thanks for hanging through that with me. Now we are all caught up together. I'm happy to be back and I've really missed all the gossip and news.
Happy Saturday Evening everyone!

3 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

PEOPLE forgot to add me to their "Bachelor list" ;)

Christina said...

Hooker or not - I would still do Hugh Grant - and Hugh Grant is way, way too old for me. But sexiest Brit is Jude fucking Law. After I saw The Talented Mr. Rippley back in '99, I was like - "I want to be his mistress" (he was still married at the time).

Heh - you are awesome - great entry. I'm glad you are going to watch So You Think You Can Dance...I'm telling you, I'm kicking myself that I didn't watch it last year. The hostess is this adorable British chick who I just adore, but who is also easily mockable -- and like the dancers are insane. I recommend downloading the first six/seven episodes to get your obsession on.

Thoughts on Evan Almighty? I was so excited about it, until I saw the trailer during Knocked Up, and then I felt all sad. I love Steve Carrell and Lauren Graham, but like...Noah's Ark? I mean, that was the subject of the Troy McClure Bible Epic Parody featured in one of my favorite Simpsons episodes, season 9's "Das Bus" (that's the one where the kids get stuck all Lord of the Flies on some island and Homer tries to open an Internet business without actually knowing what the Internet is, thus containing the hilarious lines, "Oh, the Internet's on computers now!" and my all-time favorite, "I'm so hungry, I could eat at Arby's") - which saddens me since Bruce Almighty was so funny.

Daryn DeZengotita said...

Isn't the Brit Check on "Dance" a product of some scandal? Can't remember. Welcome home, Seester.

Oh - and you have obviously been out of Tejas too long if you can't recognize the extreme caliente-ness of the Matt. He has that UT-frat-badboy-swagger-snarl thing. I guess my taste in men is stuck in my twenties, where I left my heterosexuality.

DDZ