Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ugghhh...been in meeting hell!

Ok, so sorry to have gone underground for nearly 4 days. Work has been crazy. Politics that rivaled the 2000 Gore/Bush election, let me tell you. My company is going through a re-org and people are scurrying for a seat in a big corporate game of musical chairs. It's nutso.

Well, I went to Los Angeles 2 days ago and I had a fabulous time with Famous Julian. I embarrassed him by making him show me the picture of him in The Hollywood Reporter, which was all the buzz in the office that day. They won an award for their movie poster artwork for An Inconvenient Truth. Nice job Jules.

Well, I have absolutely no news as I have been unplugged for days. Paris could have given birth to twin donkeys and I would know nothing about it. I miss my celebrities though. And I was talking to a French guy last night, part of our Global marketing team, and he is fascinated by Jerry Springer. He also does not believe me when I say those people are real and not actors. He is also fascinated by American Idol.

So, anyway, I'll try to plug back in this weekend. Now get back to work Lu.

Cole

7 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

...Well, I don't think Springer is too credible of a show ;)

I do know it's not worth watching.

Cole Bronn said...

Yes you are correct on that one.

Anonymous said...

Remember this guy.
http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index.jsp?uuid=292c54c7-6120-4916-8c43-874c5f3bb8d2&entry=index&sid=rss_topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Lu said...

Awesome! the musical chairs comment made me almost spit out my water. However i really wish it was a nice cocktail instead.

Sadly i think there is a whole lotta nothing going on, but I need to go home and clear off my DVR--i've got Top Chef reruns to watch, Hells Kitchen, and So You Think You Can Dance....not to mention whatever else catches my fancy.

Alright, i guess i will get back to work now. Sheesh.

Christina said...

I'm sorry that your office has turned into drama camp (as someone who went to drama camp for like 10 years...let's just say there's nothing like kids/tweens/teens who think they are the next Meryl Streep/Lawrence Olivier - me absolutely included) -- but at least you got to hang with Famous Julian.

And I hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure the French dude was right - I mean, some of those people are real, but they fly them to Chicago (and you know most of those people have never been in a real airport, let alone in business class), put them up at the Four Seasons, and more than likely give them extra cash for exaggerating their stories or for going even more apeshit. I stopped watching back in 9th grade (so 9 years ago), but even then I was convinced it was at least half staged. Now Maury - Maury is real. It's just about paternity tests and dead-beat dads, but I feel pretty certain it's real.

Hey Lu - our TiVo's could be related!

Cole Bronn said...

Let's all raise a glass of alcohol and toast our TIVOs. I know that IPOD gets all the credit for the great invention, but if forced to make a choice, the IPOD goes into the garbage disposal before I ever part with my Tivo.

Christina said...

Cole - that's Sophie's Choice right there. I can't live without either one. I'm a gadget junkie, but when it comes down to it, those are the only two I cannot function without.