Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, July 2, 2007

Oregon is spectacular

Got my new bike yesterday. It's a f'ing cadillac. I put every bling item possible on it. laser light on front, blinky light on back. no one will hit my ass. Helmet head, bottle holder, squishy seat. It rocks. Schwinn. Greg got a Raleigh. We rode around 2 times yesterday. Our first day on bikes ever together! Quite fun.

Jeffro, don't be hatin' on my vacay. I get 4 weeks a year, you sucker. And I started this year with 120 hours, so bite me. I do work hard, you hater. Lu can attest to that, right Lu?

Ok, battery lo. gotta go. Off to see something cool.

Cole

7 comments:

Christina said...

Yay for kick ass bikes! It sounds like you went all, Pee-wee's Big Adventure on that thing - and that my friend, completely rules.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Royal watchers! here is a good review of NBC's bad version of the Concert for Diana.

The Seester

Anonymous said...

Oops. Forgot the link.

Link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/07/02/nbcs-grudging-halfhear_n_54549.html

Lu said...

Dude BOO HOO Jeffro...we work our asses off here. And we've both been here for 8 years so you bet your ass we've got some time off coming to us! :) (especially since the time here is like dog years!) Hope that doesnt sound harsh, it's all meant out of love!

But it's ok to be jealous. especially of Cole's bike...which sounds AWESOME!

Unknown said...

Hey bitches, allow me to also mention I am on leave from the factory. Not exactly vacation, but I am enjoying the time away from the stressful life of making toys for spoiled children. Granted, I had to get cancer to have this sabbatical, but I am typing this from lovely Balboa Island, CA where my friends gave me their home for the week. Not too shabby.
Cole, I love the visual I have of your Crystal Gayle locks blowing in the breeze while you tool around town on your bicicletas neuvas. My hair doesn't blow anymore, but I can grip a few of them now - the sprouts have that "new gargen" look but they are getting quite long.

windycitynut said...

My name is Jeffro and I have vacayenvynitis. I don't doubt you all work hard and deserve it. I'm just blowing shit to those that have it better than me. Which I'm finding out is EVERYONE. I am majorly jealous. I'll admit it. I know I get shafted. My company gets 65 hrs a week from my ass and they "kindly" give me two weeks. Funniest thing I read today was Cole touting her squishy seat. Are you talking about the bike?? Later part timers.

Cole Bronn said...

Ok, I love the squishy seat comment. Ha.