Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, June 7, 2007

In response to commenter question...

Dear Anonymous commenter, who I suspect is a coworker of DeeDee...

You asked what DeeDee had to do with me being a whore...or soemthing like that.

Dee Dee you will learn is somehow involved in all things dramatic is Cole's life. I was talking to her when running out of gas. She did not know me until the college days, where she made herself scarce with her BF when mine visited from his college 1 hour away. She was not a whore. Hardly. She was the brains behind our operation.

BTW, Christina, I laughed so hard at you. NO OFFENSE taken by ColeyB. Of course you are the Whore of our Blog. I would never take that title from you. I prefer being the bitchy funny one. You are the whory intellect of the panel, SmartyWhore(tm). Chad is all things reasonable..CalmChad(r). Jeffro is ??? undefined since returning from Witness Protection. Lu, raised in the mission district of San Francisco and currently stalking Gavin Newsome, cannot be described well either, for fear she will cut me if I piss her off.

LOL...going to lunch now. Mmmm. Fries....

5 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

More McDonalds "Fries"? Go for it!

-CalmChad(r)

Chad Oneil Myers said...

...by the way, just saw a headline today that Paris is out. Surprised?

Daryn DeZengotita said...

Hey . . . anybody watch the Top Chef Season 1 vs. Season 2 smackdown?

It was pretty fun. Still hate Stephen and Marcel. They are still dick-tastic.

Seester

Lu said...

LOL!!!! i've never physically cut anyone...well not yet anyway :)

Chad Oneil Myers said...

As I began to watch game 1 of the NBA Finals tonight between the Cleveland Cavaliers and San Antonio Spurs I received a pleasant surprise....Ms. Jordin Sparks sang the National Anthem.

It was in San Antonio.

Just thought you'd like to be informed of a "Jordin Sighting".