Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Wig is officially snipped and dipped

but i chickened out on the whorish highlights. I went with the Latte lights, or toffee highlights...actually sounds like my Starbucks order this am. Anyway, I love visiting Jule ...it's like therapy. She write screenplays and we love alot of the same things. She the best hairdresser I've had since coming to California. She so beautiful and inspiring and a new gma...lovely soul and I'm so lucky to have found her.

So, I was thinking...Top Chef. What the hell, I forgot all about it with this week I've had. Literally have not watched tv in 4 days. It has to be a lifetime record. It's due to the fact that I am really into these trash novels I started reading on vacay. Anyway, on vacay hubby got hooked on TLC and we watch Backyard Nation, Little People Big World and Big Medicine. God, do we really need new shows? So anyway, I love the show Little People, Big World. It's about Little People (non PC description is midget, which is completely derogatory and I'll never use that term again, ever, after watching this show.) and their struggles in the "Big World". Very, very well done. Highly recommend it.

Anyway, back to Top Chef. The first week, pulling out all of that unidentifiable food was repulsive. I would call that Shit Week. Oh, hey, I sure have a hankering for some of that black duck. My God that shit looked like it came out of an exhaust pipe. Disgusting. Some of these guys clearly haven't watch the old episodes of Top Chef either. Just throw the shit on the plate before time is up. How hard is that to figure out? For the new viewers, I wonder if you all think Tom Coliccio is as much of a tool as I do. I call him ToolTom.

Anyway, we are finally going to watch it. Review on next post.

No comments: