Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

What's funny today to me?

Well, it seems that today was really a weird day. I was off-track alot of the day. In case you don't know it, I commute 55 miles one direction to work each day, which means 55 home at night. I know, I'm nuts..but I'm too lazy to find another job and I actually like it, and it pays better than anything close by, so what the fuck, I just drive to work. Once you get there, you forget all about it. Anyway, why am I telling you this? Well, tonite, I was yapping to DeeDee and was on the SAn Mateo bridge...which is about 12 miles long...and saw that my car computer said I had 0 miles to go to empty. ZERO! and I'm over the water...running out of gas. Hello, I was about to become the traffic snarl of the evening commute. I could just see the fucking KGO helicopter buzzing over my ass, and listening to the radio...we've got a dumbass out of gas in the right lane, midspan...chunk a beer can at her as you pass by. EMBARRASSING. Well, I made it to the gas station in the barrio right past the toll plaza, thank God. And what did I learn from this...that I can push the limits on my gas gauge! right on!

Went thru McDonald's for the first time in 3 months. I cracked. I ate fries. I'm going to hell but fuck it. I love those bastard fries. Potatoe crack.

BAck to DeeDee...this is the weirdest thing...all my friends find out about me now through their friends that read my blog. DeeDee was calling me to say she was sorry to hear about Tabitha, THAT A CO-WORKER told her after reading my blog. It's so funny...my friends don't read the blog as much as their friends and boyfriends (AC) do! ha ha.

Work is weird right now because I know a secret. I can't tell anyone but it is HUGE. I have a mole. Insider info, and I am going to bust a rib keeping it in. And I'm going to be on vacation when it all unfolds. I am going to miss the major shit going down. Christina, make no mistake, I will find some way to log into internet somewhere on that godforesaken lake. I cannot be this incommunicado. I simply cannot. I mean a week without Starbuck's is almost unbearable. But I will take my Xanax and get through it. Does anyone know if you can buy that shit from Canada OTC, or from online pharmacy? Because I don't want to go back and beg that bitch of a doctor for a refill. She doesn't believe me when I say I suffer anxiety. She thinks I'm just stressed out from work. So what the fuck is the difference?: Does she think she is going to save the world by denying me a chill pill? She only gave me 6 and it's lasted me 4 months. I don't think that qualifies me for rehab. Actually, I'll just ask my neighbor who goes to High School. I'm sure the school nurse dispenses them along with the condoms. ha ha.

Today at lunch we got into a discussion about how much sex we had in high school. I guess everyone sees me as pretty straightlaced goody 2 shoes because I am a sr. manager. Whatever. I was raised in small town in Texas for God's sake. We only had 2 screens at the movie theatre. What were we supposed to do? Drink and have sex. In that order. Of course, looking back I am appalled at my behavior, for about a nano-second and then I remember how I had big enough boobs to pass for 18 when I was a sophomore in high school. Good times. Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill. Suh-weet! God I was so stupid. One time, I saw my boyfriend drive by and I turned so sharply to chase him down, I put my tiny car on 2 wheels. Holy Shit I will never forget that Duke's of Hazzard move. My dad asked me what happened to my tires! ha ha.

Ok, well, this has been a weird trip down memory lane for me. Always check the time of my posts. When it's late at night, beware. I start to digress and lose it a bit.

Hey, I'm buying a bicycle for the summer. Jeffro got a summer pass to the state park, Christina has a new bathing suit, and so does Jeffro I guess, and so I'm getting a bike...and so it my hub. What kind should I buy? Schwinn, or fancier? Is the weight really important? Lighter bikes better?

night-all

3 comments:

Christina said...

My friend Chuck is obsessed with biking, and he's all about the lighter bike's -- but I truly have no idea. I'd just buy whatever the sales guy at REI or Schwinn or wherever you buy your bike recommends...but that might not be the best consumer practice.

OH - PARIS GOT RELEASED FROM JAIL! Who called that shit -- yeah -- that would be me. Seriously, as if there were any doubt - I knew they wouldn't want to waste the money keeping her in ad-seg (using my Oz terminology there -- oh how I love the TV show Oz...Ryan O'Reily is my all-time favorite TV boyfriend, even if he was a sociopath who was responsible for like a jillion murders (but he always managed to keep his hands clean...brilliant AND hot...wow)) - sadly, we're going to have to hear about her 36 hours in the clink for like 36 years. Whatev.

So you were a whore in high school? AWESOME. I wasn't a whore - but I wasn't a priss either -- I went from looking too thin, young for my age and kind of gawky/awkward my sophomore year to being considered a "hottie" over the course of a summer (people who hadn't seen me in 3 months didn't even recognize me...guys that never gave me the time of day were asking for my number...it was very, very strange) - and I didn't even date any guys my age my last two years of high school (although I went to several proms, I didn't go to MY prom because my date would have been either 24 or 25...and not only was that not allowed, it would have been weird for him AND me...like what 24 or 25 year old guy wants to go to prom?) - so my antics were pretty benign, in comparison. Plus I was far too rational and like analytical and mature to actually indulge in anything more than one summer of drinking, right before my senior year (and even that was more tempered than it could have been - considering I was the only person under 21 in my group of friends and was probably the "best" drunk). I came home drunk exactly once, right before I started college - when I literally had to crawl up the stairs at 6 AM...and my mom's only question was "did I have fun" -- and that was my BOSS's fault, because they loaded me with TGI Friday's Ultimate Long Island's until 3 AM. Once I got to college and hung around people my actual age for the first time in like years, I totally regressed emotionally and started acting like a normal 19 year old, and totally slutted it up with the rest of my roommates/sorority sisters and became a regular party animal. Very bizarre, but I was more mature at 17 than I was at 22.

Lu said...

I love the image of Cole the minx. LOVE IT. so i am guessing this minx period would be about the time of your band photo that is hanging up in CS?? hahaha

we must chat. are you free for lunch before vacay? let me know.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

McDonalds has the best fries in all of fast food.