Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Peeps Setting Me Straight

Wow, the people have spoken. Here's the feedback from this weekend's posts:

1. Christina has wisely advised that I download Kelly C from Itunes so I get the free bonus content. Check, Check. Doing it now.
2. Famous Julian sends a pic of him Mum and the Queen. I'm sure he is a Duke or something and just hasn't told me. I knew he had an accent but I thought it was fake. ..kidding ;)
3. My brilliant seester did some fact checking on my Jesus thoughts...and by fact checking, I mean consulted her brain and decided to call me up and laugh at what a dumbass I am. Psalms vs. John...sound the same to me. And Jesus, well he wasn't here to read the Old Testament. Well, I wasn't here when Shakespeare was writing Romeo and Juliet but I read the Cliff Notes.(oh, God, I pray he wrote that, or fact checker will be calling me up. DeeDee???? Where are you when I need you???)
4. Christina - I will watch so you think you can dance asap. Tonite. My husband hogged TIVO last night while I blogged. And we watched Entourage which as always was great.

Happy Mondane Monday everyone.

No comments: