Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Kellly cancels tour...Cole searches for meaning to life

Ok there is just so muich bad wrapped up in this devastating news that seester and jeffro have dumped on me. First of all I have no access to more news. 2. My vacay came during a bad wk this uyear as I missed 3 great concerts in sf. Police, keith urban and kenny chesney. Now that kelly has bombed I migjht as well go deaf. Wtf. Ok I know that's a little dramatic but I'm upset.
3. The amount my husband laughed when I told him has me seriously ???ing my vows. Does this fall into the 4 worse part?I do admit he did say "I'm sorry baby i know u were looking forward to it" (with a shit eating grin)
5. That was my July reason to live. I have to stage fun things 4 weeks out because liviong in the "here and now" is not my gig. I am a forward thinker and schemer/planner/plotter. I guess I better start planning a trip to UK or LA for bizness.drat.
Well goodbye 4 now. Home tomorrow.

2 comments:

Christina said...

I just read this and you were the first person I thought of - so I immediately came here to see if you had commented. I see you have, with all the requisite histrionics and hyperbole that I knew you would bring! Please don't think I'm insulting you -- I love how melodramatic you get over this stuff - it's charming.

Trust me, there IS still meaning in life. We will find you some other awesome July reason to live. If I have to buy you a Daughtry pick off of eBay (do you still want/need one, I haven't bid on any because I was unsure if you had it covered already - let me know) or start scouring PolStar for every awesomely lame concert coming to Northern Cali in the month of July, we will find you a reason to live. The Smashing Pumpkins are doing like 8 billion shows in San Fran this summer...and though I still say Billy and Jimmy are NOT the Pumpkins (as awesome as Melissa was, she wasn't D'Arcy - and to me, no D'Arcy means it isn't the "real" Pumpkins, but not D'Arcy, no James and no Melissa? It's NOT the Pumpkins...but I still questioned flying up there to see them, until I realized that I need a new laptop and not to see Billy Corgan in concert again), it's still Billy Corgan singing his awesome, awesome songs - that my friend, is a reason to live (unless you hate the Pumpkins, and then, you're dead to me - not really, but I will have to force you to listen to Gish, Siamese Dream and Melloncollie and the Infinite Sadness in one sitting to change your mind).

Don't rethink your vows - your husband is reacting the same way you would react if this was happening to someone else -- admit it. If you had a friend that was this upset because the Backstreet Boys canceled their tour, you would be laughing too.

Oh - and when you come back you need to download episodes of "So You Think You Can Dance" - if you haven't already seen it this season. I've never watched the show before, because I assumed it was lame and not worth my time - but I was wrong. It's Summer Idol! I got into AI in season 3 too - so maybe that's just how long it takes me to finally give into this kind of shit, but like truly, this shit is awesome - and I'm NOT a good choreographed dancer (I can get crunk at a club, truly - I've even had "go white girl, go white girl" chanted at me at the big hip-hop clubs that all the rich-ass rappers relegate -- I even got to hang out with Ludacris and his entourage a few times -- but I can't dance choreographed stuff for shit), but this show makes me wish I could be. This week was the first week of voting, so you can still catch-up -- but the audition episodes were really awesome. It's a reason enough to live.

Oh - and Top Chef's back and seems awesome so far - already way better than the bitches (Elia) and bastards (Ilan, Cliff, FRANK) from last year. So Top Chef, Dance and The Smashing Pumpkins should all give you reasons to live in July.

I hope.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Cole,
I'm a "Forward Thinker" as well. I plan stuff out. People who don't kind of annoy me at times ;)