Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Saturday, June 9, 2007

T minus 55 minutes and counting...to vacation

I feel like I am launching to Mars...a place with no Wi-FI is killing me. I started Xanax drips last night.

I have loved the Paris back and forth commenting. And thank god for you guys because I have been so busy wrapping up work and packing and fighting with hubby because "I am spoiled and have to empty out our entire house into the Suburban and boat to have all the comforts of home." Whatev...just pack the shit and shut it. As I leave you ...not sure when I will have contact again, I ask the following questions:

1. Where the hell is Nicky in all of this? Sister...hello? Support?
2. I smell a rat. Where was all the "i'm gonna write a journal" strong attitude. She had this medical issue for her escape plan all along. I'm surprised they didn't payoff a dr. and get a fake mammogram to say she had breast cancer to keep her out of jail. Clearly, they are not as crafty as me.
3. OMG. Did you see her crying pictures? Now THAT's a mugshot. Someone gets the new CryBaby Crown!
4. True devastation...how does it feel Paris? And really, she probably has never felt that emotion...except when Louis Vuitton decided to ship her the Spring Collection via UPS Ground instead of overnight. I'm thinking that's the level of her disappointments.
5. Is she really learning a lesson? Maybe in law, maybe in celebrity? Maybe in how celebrities should not try to work the law? Maybe in "I'm rich as shit and I should hire a BFF to drive my ass everywhere." So many lessons....
6. Will she come out as thin as Nicole Ritchie?
7. Did she get her same old cell back? I think they moved her somewhere else. Maybe less drafty...and scary.
8. Do you think she is going to get little bottles of pills from her dormmates to help her sleep?
9. How do you think she will respond when "Large Marge" decides Paris is "Pick 'O the Week?"
10. Who will she sell her story to "Oh!", People, US...or that fat bastard Perez Hilton?

Bye...I"ll miss you tons. Can't wait to find my wi-fi soon.

ColeyB

9 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Our girl singing the National Anthem the other night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyrgsWQrj34

Unknown said...

Someone please get Jordan a stylist. Stat. That peach doily she was wearing while singing the National Anthem at the Spurs game was completely atrocious.
Cole, I give her performamce 3 Carries.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

...It's always interesting to hear how girls see things. I didn't think Jordin looked bad at all. I thought she looked cute and sounded great!

Girls definitely see things differently than us guys.

Christina said...

Have a great vacay! As far as Jordin's style - eh - she's more miss than hit, but she's not a walking disaster. I do agree - that peach was not the best color for her - at least not in that fabric. It was a cute outfit, though I wasn't fond of the fabric even if it were in a better color (didn't fit with the jeans, too dressy for the overall look - even though I'm sure they were $400 jeans, as they should be if you're singing at the NBA Finals - $400 or $500 jeans, $350 shoes and a $200 top are like minimum requirements), the idea was good. I didn't like her in peach on Idol either - but she got praise for it, so maybe they think it is one of her colors. I dunno. To this day, I still follow my high school dance regimen for color decisions: take a Polaroid (or now-a-days a digital photo, but you gotta view the photo on the PC, you can't rely on the screen in the camera) before removing the tag, if the color is questionable.

And yes, girls and gay men look at these things in a totally different way than straight men or women who don't give a shit about fashion.

Lu said...

Cole--Have a great vacay. I hope you'll be able to post while you are away, because what else will I do at work if I don't have anything new to read from you? Oh perhaps my job? Details, details. Try to post please.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Just some funny "Paris" cartoons ;)

http://cagle.msnbc.com/news/ParisInPrison/?GT1=10056

...Hope you and your husband are enjoying your vacation. Try not to "plug in" too much.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Cole emailed me with this message.

"I'm getting all comments via blackberry. So you can all write me with scoop. I can't post. Lakeshore inn was a bust. No wi fi and I don't have cords to dial up. Tell everyone on the blog I said hi."

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Anoter message from Cole:

Cole wants to know if its rude to ask her neighbor in the cabin next door how much her implants cost?

"Christina and Lu. What do u think?

I've seen her 4 three years in a row here and she has tripled in size. Hilarious."

Christina said...

Cole: It's rude - but I would go for it. I mean, my stylist asked my MOM if I got a boob job like two weeks ago - which I found hysterical and strange - cos like, if you are afraid to ask me to my face, why ask my mother, wouldn't that be potentially MORE offensive? Not that I would ever be offended by that anyway - I take it as a compliment (I didn't get implants but if I did I'd proudly display them, as Tori Spelling said - if you paid for them, they're yours). Cushion it with something like, "your boobs look awesome - do you mind if I ask who you used/what they cost?" - even if that is a partial lie. And what's the worst that can happen, you have a moment or two of awkwardness?

Have a great trip! Sorry wifi was a bust!