Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, February 1, 2008

Julian



An earlier commenter feels that I misrepresented Julian as a stalker and thus was confused after visiting his website. AmyB would like a 'hotter' photo of Julian, so I feel I can kill 2 birds with one stone. Julian would also probably appreciate me to respond that he does not have any grey hair. And he is very vain, so we really needed to clear that up. In respect to Julian, I have to post a "less stalkery" photo of him, it's only fair.

wink

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Famous Handsome Julian,
Who is that woman in the reflection of your sunglasses? Does that make me someone that is stalking the stalker?
You're a dream boat.
AmyB

Cole Bronn said...

Julian, I fear you may have to procure some security. Atleast a drafting of a restraining order might be a prudent precautionary step.

Unknown said...

I kid, I kid!

I am the safest stalker known to mankind. Current batting average of zero point zero zero zero percentage.

Seriously, you couldn't be safer.