Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hotlanta Auditions. I'm getting tired now.

Momma and Poppa Seacrest open up the show...right before Glass Man. The only contestant I've seen perform backwards, at the judges request. This does not bode well Joshua. I'd say his voice is weird...I hate him. Glass man with the demonic scary eyeballs. And they tell him to turnaround, and he thinks spin. Hysterical. So, ugh, Have I ever seen them debate on such weirdo and give him a gold ticket still? Queen is too weird for me. And then Simon brings in a Clay Aiken dig.

Dammit, didn't they tease us on the SuperBowl that this was the begining of Hollyweird week? I've lost touch. I really have to keep up with this stuff. If work wasn't so out of control I might get to waste more time surfin' like some of you. Jeffro!!!

Oh, my little Carrie...did you see her and yoiu know she was ignoring that nerdinsky two seats from her.

Ok, me and Pauler Abdul are balling our eyes out. I can't help but cry, but then I get so upset at exploitation. If we aren't careful, some of these whackos will start cutting the break lines of their parents cars just for the sympathy vote. I hope that came across as funny and not 'off color'. Hey, I have a funny one for yoiu. Today someone announced their resignation in our staff meeting, because he decided to go back to school. And one guy yelled over at him, "That's great, what grade?" fucking hysterical.

South Florida Fair Queen, she loves her some Simey, and she can sing. Imagine, at one time, dear Britney was a little Mouseketeer person like this.
If yoiu don't got no money take yoiur broke ass home chick wins the best in that montage. Or perhaps the Grammarwas...person that can't pronounce "l's". You are so grammarous. That is my new word of the day.

Personal note here: I've been remiss in reporting excellent news for someone in our little blog community...if I was Randy, it would be our blogpound. In any case, our dear AmyB, formerly a cancer fighter, turned cancer survivor, is now officially a ONE Year Remission Cancer Ass Kicker. This is very near and dear to my heart, because I know, as I sat there on her last day of chemo, I was praying so hard for her for those doctors to save her life. It truly was a life moment I won't ever forget. I guess I just thought I would bop in there, crack some jokes and eat some candy, while we played cards, games, etc. And then I saw her personality change as the poison just dripped into her. And her battle became very real. So, without getting to heavy on y'alls ass, I just give a shout out to my favorite cancer ass kickker, AmyB. Go girl!!! One year in remission, 50+ more to go.

Ok, Simey is really getting his groove on tonite. He has alot of love coming his way this year, and most of it is real chocolate love. Now this girl in the sparkly red and black polkie dots that fell on her ass, she sang in choirs, and she loves Simey, and he is melting like a hershey's kiss on the dashboard of life. It's a no. Eva is pissed. 93 year old gma of the next girl up is hi fiving Seacrest. Lushinton goes through to Hollywood. Oh, and gma is so happy. Nice family.

Oh my god, they are showing Clay Aiken in his Atlanta audition. Are you looking at that goony goo goo? If that puka shell wearing geek came up on this stage today, I would just hit the TIVO. This is why you can't write off anyone that walks up. Look at that mug, I have it frozen on screen and I swear to god only Elliott Yamin had a worse grill. Petey Poindexter is up there, followed by a skirt wearing lumberjack. What is this freak thinking? Some of these people put their entire lives into this audition. We have a 9th grade repeater up next. And he asks how much room he can move around. I've never heard anyone ask that yet. Do you want to be a smartass or listen? That's a good one. Smartass asked him, bedroom audition. Not funny can't sing. Out you go. Now this guy said he woiuldn't be a crybaby and then, what did he do, spark his 'tude. His mom said he's a little lippy. I say "Mom, you should have held him down while dad busted his lip a few times."

Rockin' in Roll nurse got a winky from Simey and she's the female Chris Daughtry, from Pauler. Hang onto your seats kiddies. Well, I like her.

Some guy told my husband today that he voted for "Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend's wife". LOL

Cryer car dude...what's up his sleeve. He's homeless, I'd prefer to just say he has the world's tiniest trailer, as he lives in his mo-bile unit car...anyway, when he talks he sounds like he is afflicted, or British, but he says he's from Tennessee. Ok, finally he is going to sing. I like him, he sort of reminds me of Brad Pitt, when we used to date. Snow Patrol is weird. Oh don't know...I say put him through, he needs a good night's sleep in a hotel, for God's sake. 3 yesses, and the waterworks turn on. Josaiah OH, he doesn't even have any family htere to hug him. Off in his Mercury Sable LS he putts. Maybe Ellen DeGeneres will see him and buy him a car.

Well, more of this terror tomorrow. Hollyweird Week has to start soon, doesn't it?

bye now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

During my endless surfing, it looks like we get to Hollywood tonight, my guess it doesn't happen till halfway thru or toward the very end. Let's get this going already. By the way. Love the biker/rocker nurse.