Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Girl Time...Top 20

They have to be better than last night's boy bombs, don't they?  OMG, Randy and Pauler are praising last nights talent.  Were we watching the same show?

Here's Irish Kelly.  Well, she wishes she was Kelly C.  That wasn't really that great to me.  But she is still a frontrunner for me.

Syesha..I love this girl, here.  She is awesome.  But I did not like that song...Me and Mr. Jones.  Sort of not like a real show stopper.  Unforgettable.

Brooke...pure as the driven snow...pulls Carly Simon.  Now that is a great song choice.  I feel like she has sung that alot, and she has some really good stage presence, even with that guitar.  She feels to me like she is more comfortable hiding behind an instrument a bit.    It works for her though because she is so stunningly beautiful.  Judges say?  Agree with me.  Good for them.  Nice job cutie girl.

Ramiele...rocking Christian's hairdo on Project Runway...what a cute little girl.  Now let's pray she doesn't plug a damn flower on the side of her head like that freakin' Jasmine Trias did.  I was just waiting for a flies to buzz around her head.  Now this girl...who is her clothing stylish.  Somewhere backstage is the lady that wardrobed Peg Bundy in Married with Children.  This is the second pair of tight legged pants I've seen recently, and I am not a fan of that.  And the dull colors are just ugh?  That tank top she has on looks like they picked it up at Wal-Mart on the way to the studio.  Now look, I have been so busy with that outfit, that I haven't mentioned that her song sorta sux.  Was that Donna Summer?  Not working for me.  Randy and Pauler seem to agree...and Simon 'astonishingly' agrees.  Now if you ever had Simon at your wedding, he just called it ghastly.  ha ha.  Wow, he did give her a top 3 shout out though.
Kristy Lee Cook is up next.  Before she sings, I'm just going to say this.  She better come out of the shoot like she was about to pole dance.  This girl needs to bring an edge if she is going to compete against the other sweet cute girls.  She needs to be the Angelina Jolie against the Jennifer Anistons (of which there are 2)  Here she goes.  Ok, boobies bouncing...good start.    Well, I think she must have heard me...but she isn't really convincing as a vixen, quite yet.   But atleast she tried and I think this was enough to separate from the blond pack.   Good song choice.  Pretty good.  I liked her attempt to act and move as well.  Judges: Agree with Cole.  
Rocker Nurse is up.  Now here, she better calm it down and show some diversity.  NO JANIS JOPLIN.  She has such beautiful eyes, this girl.   Goodbye Girl.  Take a look at her now, because she will not survive Weds. This was awful.  I don't even know what that hair is doing either.  And those pants.  I'm sorry, this jumped the shark.  Bloop bloop bloop  Greg won't ff dammit, he is torturing me.   Hey, phone ringing Angie...David Lee Roth wants his pants back.  Well, they both agree with me that this song sucked.  This terrible hair and indulgent song..well, we know Simon is in good form tonite.

Alaina Whitaker is next.  "Hopelessly Devoted to You" is not how I would describe my feelings toward you...little food freak.  She's awright, but this is karaoke at best to me.  Boring.  Hated it.  There was some pitchy ness.  I did like her earlier...she is one of the Anistons.  Bring out Kady Malloy.  She's my favorite Aniston.  

Ok, Alexandrea is my pick to go this week.  Chicago "If You Leave Me Now"  Look at how she is dressed.  Like she just left REI and dropped by to perform on her way to Yosemite.  She has on hiking boots with tiny bootie socks.   Now she sings like she is 14 and in her bedroom, singing to her poster of Fresh Prince of BelAir on her wall.   I don't know, it just was so weird for me.  She bugs.   But she does remind me of the talented Alicia Keys as well.  I might change my vote now.  She is such a tomboy, that's for sure.  Simon calls it as I do. 

Why does Simon get that pose with the Loser L hand with the thumb stuck in his temple?  It's distracting.  This girl is probably the most sincere little girl.  I really like her alot.

Kady Malloy is my fave here.  I love her little attitude.  She is singing Heart.  Well, this is the sexy act I was looking for.  This song would not be a good song even for freakin' Heart to showcase their talent.  Ann and/or Nancy Wilson would not score well on this.  It doesn't have any really good passages to show your voice.   Not working for me kadykins.  Pitchy and bitchy.  This Aniston did not knock it out.  She better look in the mirror and really check that attitude.  Simon killed her.  If she doesn't pull a Chikezie next week, she's walking the plank.

Here's Asiah...PLEASE for the love of FANILOWS everywhere, why is she singing this freaking song, and butchering it at that.  Is she sick with the idol flu too?  I don't like this crap.  OMG, people we have like 100 more weeks of this shit.  If we only have David Archuleta to look forward each week, this blog is going to be awfully boring.  BORING.  I will have to post video of my cat bathing.  Cuz these people are the newest citizens of the Town of Dull.  YUKKO.

OUT:  Nurse Rocker...Alexandrea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this is a big indicator -- it was time to flip the tee-vee machine over to PBS Kids for the Good Night Show and the teevo machine warned me I was recording American Idol and did I want to Stop and Delete? Why, yes! Yes, I did.

Seester

Anonymous said...

I think its going to be rocker nurse and horse girl Kristie. One of the blondes has to go. Just too many of them. I can't believe I'm looking more forward to tonights results show than the singing.

NJ Fan

tinkfromcalif said...

OMG Rocker Chick has a new name...Cruella DeVille...WHAT THE HELL WAS UP WITH THAT HAIR!??!?!
It was scary! Hope she isn't a pediatric nurse!
Alexandrea's outfit was sooooooo bad. Are they drunk when they get dressed and/or pick songs? How many times do the judges tell them NOT to pick the slow songs/ballads? It is really simple if you ask me. I mean, come on, the 70's had sooooooo many fantastic songs that I don't get why they choose what they do.
Noone really stood out but my brother in law loved the "flying ta-ta's" of Kristie Lee Cook. I really like her and hope she stays along with Ramiele.
I just want to get down the the final 12 so I can really enjoy the show...to many right now to know the names and really get attached to contestants.
I totally agree with the choices leaving.