Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Jordin Sparks Opens the SuperBowl Fantastically -Q1

She looks beautiful. I don't like this "Christmas Carol" version of the National Anthem. My rude husband exclaims, "I can see she didn't go the anorexic Carrie Underwood route after Idol". No, she is going the Hudson route. She is excellent. That's some talent. You go girl, and get yourself some good music to record. SHE RIPPED THAT SONG A NEW ONE. Stellar.

And I will now try to keep up with a recap of the commercials. First ad has Owen Wilson and his new movie Drillbit Taylor. Looks funny, but DVD. I hate the Que Serra DELL commercials. Exploding ugly monitors is stupid, and they are not fooling anyone with their stark white set, trying to look like Apple.

ONE EDITORS NOTE: I'm not going to keep backspacing to correct typos. It's irritating me and I have to type fast so I can get my comments in on these commercials. So, deal with the grammar issues and typos. If I use there instead of their, sue me.

The SuperBowl is really suich an American Event. I just love it. Some say it has turned corporate. Really, I don't know that the people shouting like fools in the stands are sitting in free seats. Come on. Who cares.
COMMERCIAL #!
I hate HOUSE. Why do people like this crabby kermudgeon doctor?
Troy Aikman...the ultimate hottie qb. I used to live in Dallas and I saw him at a sandwich shop one time. I almost swallowed my fork. He was so cool, wearing a cowboy hat...the one worn when you ride a horse, not a Dallas Cowboy hat...and he was meeting with Leigh Steinberg (Tiger's agent now). I worked near Texas Stadium.

Hey by the way, I have 3 -3 in our office superbowl pool. So, if any quarter ends with score ending in 3 -3 I win $100. So, cross your fingers people!
I predict a Patriot win, but wish the underdogs would pull off the upset.

No comments: