Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Q3 - My AADHD is kicking in

I can't sit still this long. I've piled a bunch of magazines around me. I've got popcorn and orange soda. But I can't sit still. If it wasn't like 40 degrees outside, I'd go out there and take a walk. HA HA HA. Who are we kidding? It could be 74 with a light breeze and I'm not taking any walks. Boring.
I think I am bi-polar by association with Britney. I've read so much about her, I've got sympathy psychosis. Like husbands of pregnant woman, I'm going nuts by watching her go cuckoo. Sorry, I shouldn't make light of this. I'll just take responsibility for my own mind going on the blink.

Hey, what happened to Pauler and the world premiere of her new song? did we miss that in preshow with Ryan? I'll have to Tube it.

oh, and I'm sick of the commercials now. I could care less.

No comments: