Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Isn't She Lovely? Our Carrie at tonite's Grammy Awards!!!


The loveliest one picks up yet another Grammy to add to her collection. I'm pretty sure she is now the most decorated Idol of all the winners...except the Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson, who will, in my opinion, never be topped. The Oscar trumps all other awards 4 sho.

I just realized decorated sounds like she is an army general, so let me correct...Carrie has the most award trophies of all the idols, hands down.

I can't wait to see Wino perform. I bet she doesn't even get through it.

4 comments:

Lu said...

her dress is an interesting choice...

yay for her grammys! :)

Cole Bronn said...

I'm sure it was lovely in person Lu. Don't you think? I bet she saves her pretty form fitting sparkly getup for her performance...if she is performing tonite. Not sure. I bet she performs early because she had top record sales this year, and she is one of the few artists that aren't so techno studio manipulated and can sing on stage, no sync on stage if you know what I mean!

Lu said...

All Carrie aside, why is Kanye such a douchebag?

Grammys are pretty ok, and I am just happy to be nominated. (or not as the case may be :) )

I am sure her dress was very pretty in person....but can we talk about her wig at least?

Anonymous said...

I agree, Kanye is a pud. So awkward. I loved it when Vince Gill accepted his award from Ringo and marveled at the fact that he just got an award from a "beatle", then looked over to Kanye and said."has that happened to you yet, Kanye?" That killed me.