Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The First Vote Off of Season 7

Well, the first thing I will say is...good for them trying to quiet the controversy on previous recording artists.

Opening montage in black and white outfits.  I smell an ensemble sing.  I must pause now to fetch me my barf bag.  I promise it will be ugly.

Opening vignette scene is probably the best produced openign I've ever seen.  it's better than a REAL World MTV video...especially with Chris Daughtry...wow, they have pimped him out again on this show.  I wonder who will sing the "loser going home song" this season.  OMG<>

This group sing thing sucks  BLOOP BLOOP BLOOP.  HATE IT.  Did anyone see The Brady Bunch movie?  Because this is just a bunch of Peter Marcia's Greg Jan's and the Clan. Ugh.  My eyes are stinging that sucked so bad.  

I have to admit something...I love to hate the bad people more than I love to love the good people. So, I secretly hope that Danny Noriega sticks around a couple of weeks. Anthony, I did see your comments on Howard picking him for VOTE FOR THE WORST.  And Lu thinks Chikezie is Ice Cube...or is it Ice Tea?  Or Ice Tea with icecubes.  Set me straight Lu.  

Jason Castro dreadlocks is a little happy camper dude.  Like he's on happy pills and overdosing.  Sort of camp counselor-ish.  

Wow, Ryan ripped that Band Aid off just whickety whack.  Frampton is OUT.  Just like that...that was an easy one.  Come on...he was on vacation and instead of going to see SuperBad for the 10th time, he decided to try out American Idol while his parents went to see Shamu at SeaWorld.  Does he deserve to go any further?  NO.   OMG<>

Alaina is my fave.  I like the Britney impersonator though too.  Dang, I like several of them.  Hate Nurse screamer more every time I see her.  Brooke White is so dang cute.  Kristy Lee Cook had some googly eyes and now we come to AMY Davis.  The first girl that will be on the chopper tonite.  Trust me.  I loves the little Filipino girl..she is stunningly beautiful.  Like a little Eva Longoria.  Carly sort of bugs me a bit.  Greg says she has funny chompers.   

Well, I'm 2 for 2.  Ok, the other girl that has to go...mmm.  There is a chance that Kady and Alaina split the blond beauty votes.  Oh, bloop bloop bloop she's singing.  This is the biggest flaw in this show.  a.  They sucked so they didn't get votes.  b.  they are devastated c.  sounds like a good idea to make these sucky devastated people sing OUT the song they sucked on???  Why?  

OMG they are showing Paula's video.  OMG, NO WAY.  THIS IS GOING TO BE PAINFUL.  I FEEL IT.  I see alot of Janet Jackson in this.  You know, she is pretty some times.  Randy looks hot with that guitar.  I like him.  He's totally pimpin' for paula.  Sounds like a fundraiser.  Pimpin' for Pauler.  LOL   I cracked myself up on that one.  The funny thing is I don't really hear any guitar rips in this song.  It's techno junk.  What is he exactly playing?  

Ok, gotta pick the other girl.  I think it would be the Black girl that had the peace earring in?  Or plus size model?  I hope it's not Britney imitator.  Could be though.  Ok, I'm going for Plus Size Model.  OH<>

Moon River is next to go.  Oh boy, I told you Colton was going.  The red head geekster.   Greg is taking Chicheesy.   Colton is out.  I got that one.  WHY are we seeing the dumb friends and parents tonite?   Colton is crying?  How is he going to sing out?  Greg says Chikezie's balls are sweatin'.  Sorry, but he did.  Chikezie is wiping the sweat off his forehead.  I told you he yells at the tv.  

Colton, the bra strap pants were your downfall.   Oh, those crybaby girls are swoonin' over him.  In 3 weeks they will not remember what his name was.  Trust me, I will be posting on this blog one month from now and I will not even remember he was on this show.  I'll remind you.  You'll see it and believe it.

bye now. 


2 comments:

Lu said...

He's definitly Ice Cube...perhaps taking a break from one of his latest family friendly films..."are we there yet?" Ice T is the one who used to be a pimp and has a wife who I think used to be a hooker...and I really wish that was just me being sassy and not a true statement...but alas.

Dude--Paula's video? honestly? I can't handle it...it's so bad it's good.

Glad the people who got booted off were the ones to go.

The Filipino chick and one of the Davids kind of have the same hair. I don't like the Filipino chick. She reminds me of every family party where one of the cousins or friend of the family's kid gets up and sings...next thing you know she will tell us that she also does hula. oh the stereotypes.

WTF is the rocker chick wearing? she looks like she is wearing a flipping blanket.

Man I feel bitchy this eve. I think it's because I have a cold and can't really breathe. However I can still hear and some of those people are not that good!

Estes Out.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy with America's choices. Could not stand Colton, because I was a geek fan. The guy that sings the boot off song is Ferras'. It's called "Hollywood's not America" or something like that. You can hear it on the American Idol home page.

NJ Fan