Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Idols Out

Well, I'm not surprised so far about the vote offs.  Well, until they got rid of Alaina.  Like I said, the Blondes are splitting the vote.  Kady Malloy and Kristy Lee Cook are the next to split with Brooke.  OMG, she busts up.  Finally someone that isn't a robot, and says I ain't sanging.  Oh, Ryan is such a nice guy.  Danny Noriega and David Archie are crying.  These people are emotional wrecks.  Nerve Pills for EVERYONE tonite.  I'll gladly share.

Like Tink said...well, let's just get through to the Top 12...we can't even remember these peoples names.

March 11 is the new set and the Final 12.  Rueben Studdard is doing this year's sing out.  It better be good dammit.  We have to listen to it for like 4 ever.

Miley Cyrus
Mariah Carey 
Snoop Dogg
Daughtry
Carrie Underwood
Brad Pitt
 
All part of the Idol Gives Back Bake Off.  Yes, they are bringing back that ribbon logo and it's just something I can't get past.  It looks like the Pillsbury Bake Off logo.  

Well, it was a snore-a-thon.  My husband picked them all correctly.  I had the Nurse Rocker to go and Luke Menard.  Atleast mine were all in the bottom.

Hey, did I tell y'all I saw CryBaby Car Boy on ELLEN?  She gave him like 8,000 dollars worth of music shit.  Unfortunately, it doesn't all fit in his car, so he probably had to sell it in the parking lot.  LOL.  Anyway, she loves him, hugs him to death, let's him sing.  I think she loves him more than that dog Izzie.  

Guess what? I get to go to see Famous Julian tomorrow in LA.  I'm feeling like tomorrow is going to be Fierce.  I know I am going to see a star.  It's in the cards.  Also, I plan to make Julian drive us through McDonald's for lunch, instead of the fancy lunch, and then we are going to stalk the Idols.  LOL.  I'm renting a car actually.  I might just drive around all night long until I see a star.  Just kidding.  I don't even know who I want to see right now.  Mmm...actually, I think if I ran across Kim Kardashian, I would be so thrilled.  I need to see that ass in person.  I just want to know if tv really adds 15 pounds.  Also, I think she is absolutely flawlessly beautiful.  I can't understand why I am enthralled with her.  Somebody at work just got their picture with her and Reggie Bush.  She is crazy pretty.  And her boobs were out of control.  

Ok, I totally lied.  I want to see Britney.  I want to be able to say when I am 60, that I saw that crazy bitch at Starbucks.  It's just something I need in my repetoire of sightings.  Right now, my most famous person I get to talk about ever seeing is Billy Joel.  In the elevator with me, singing to me.  That's my most famous person because John Madden is old and was mean to me on a photoshoot.  So, he's out.  Billy is still on top.    

Well, that's it for me tonite peeps.  Later skaters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy with the vote offs!

NJ Fan