Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hello...Here's the last 10 minutes of the show that got cut off



Thank God for YouTube and Chris for helping me figure out how to embed video onto the blog. Me not so techy savvy, but once I learn something, I tend not to forget. STay tuned for video of my cats bathing in the sun, and my grass growing.

I realize it was Fox's fault for running the show late, but the people at TIVO should be sitting there with a trigger finger, and keep the damn thing recording until we see no more Ryan or Simey. It's as simple as that. So, enjoy the Top 24 dance off.

And thanks for all the fun comments from last night's post. We got ourselves a SHOW people!!!

Coley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks my DVR cut out also.

NJ Fan

Lu said...

Cole Thanks for posting this because I had no idea who was in the top 24...further, I had no idea who half of the people in the top 24 were....who is the kid with the dreadlocks...seriously...has he even sang once on the show? Help me!

The new crop looks alright. Unfortunately the Rocker Nurse kinda bugs me. I think it's more because she looks about 85 with all that crazy dark make up and bad dye job. Catty, party of one...your table is ready.

Let the games begin!