Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rehab Watch - Weekly Update

Like Sand through the Hourglass. These are the new Inmates in Rehab. (ok, that was lame, just think mysterious foreboding music...)

We have new classmates in Rehab kids.

- Kirsten Dunst. Alcohol.
- Pat O'Brien. Alcohol pervert who makes me sick and I wish something horribly embarrassing would happen to him, and make him go far away in shame.

So, Eva Mendes is out, on short term leave, to tend to personal issues in LA, before carpooling back to rehab with Kirsten.

Oh, and Britney's ok y'all. She is back at the dance studio, her first trip out of the house when she wasn't strapped to a gurney!

I swear I could not make this stuff up. It just is too insane.

Anyone watching the Grammy's tonite? I'm tivo'ing it.

xoxo-

cb

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Carrie perform at the Grammy's?
I only missed the first 15 minutes.
I also noticed you didn't blog about AI. I was giving you a break considering how boring the auditions have been.

Anonymous said...

Was it just me or did it feel like the Amy Whino performance was taped 10 months ago. No way she looks that good now. Really weird.

Cole Bronn said...

Yes carrie performed Before He Cheats and yoiu can see it on You Tube.