Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Talk to ME!!!!

I thought I would do a little summary of my nicknames so far for the people, and I will do that after tonite, when they weed out the no talent scum (is there any left, really?). But I want to ask you to send in names as well.

Also, someone left a comment today signed NJ Fan...and that just made my day. I love that someone 3 time zones away reads the blog and is having fun with us. So, I urge everyone to sign their comments with location...so we know where we all are from.
Little secret to share...I have software that tells me where people log on from to my blog. It's totally private..I can't find you if I wanted to (Jeffro, don't worry), but it is fun to see all the little color dots all over the United States, and super cool when someone from foreign lands is on. Zimbabwe did log in a bit ago. Fun stuff that makes me smile. And you know what my husband always says, "When Coley's happy, everyone's happy". I don't have to explain the alternative do I?

1 comment:

windycitynut said...

Well, time to pack again. Thanks Cole. I thought the blogger protection program was better than that. I was getting tired of this place anyway. Hollywood week was great. Or should it be called Hollywood minute? Seemed like it was over quick. Time to bolt.
Jeffro
Current location: undecided