Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Good Morning Julian & Sarah Jessica Parker


Ok, it's time to blow your cover, Famous Julian. I have to show everyone your stalker photo with Sarah Jessica Parker. I've simply got to get a "contact-fuss" made over me and that I know you. Ha.

I'm sorry that you were wrapped up like a stalker in this photo (Julian, btw, is the guy in stalker black cap, right above SJP's head.) I don't care that it was 12 degrees, when you saw the papparazzi show up you should have atleast lost the cap, so you were recognizable on the internet when these photos popped up. Sara looks a little whore-ish, sorry to say. Wow, those stockings are insane. She looks like she is part lizard.

Anyway, glad you are back from New York.

And thanks for linking me on your website. Very sweet.(www.julianhills.net) I saw that. Sometimes I'm as nervous as a hooker in church, so I google myself occasionally to make sure people aren't saying shit about me on the internet, and there you were!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Famous Julian is Hunky Julian! Cole, why did you hide him so long? Hi, Julian. Wink wink. ;) How did he end up in this photo? That is so great!!!

Cole Bronn said...

See more and hunkier Julian at www.Julianhills.net

I hid him so long because he is MY secret Hollywood crush. You have your movie director and I have my creative director. Back off! wink.

Anonymous said...

Cole, great idea of plugging Julian's website. Prodution here has now come to a grinding halt. I have a meeting with the HR director this afternoon. Thank you. The guy in the black hat has a gray beard, doesn't look like the one on the website or am I just missing a joke here.