Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

TMZ.com should be ashamed...

Ok, so they say that David is a liar, because he knew he had talent... Um hello tmz? He was being humble. I know it's a trait not easily recognized by scum of Hollywood, since it is rarely displayed by the celebrity of today. But I find him a refreshing character, and one not likely to be seen in a fucking mugshot next week on your skimy website.

Oh, did I mention how much I hate TMZ and their trend towards playing loose with the facts? I mean, Hollywood has enough drama, we don't need shit to be made up, for god sake.

Here's the link I found on "young David" and his display of talent...


http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid285859616/bclid294430730/bctid1418511551

No comments: