Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, February 8, 2008

The Last American Idol Audition Episode

Well, It seems only Tink cared that I didn't post a recap of the last audition night show. So, why do I write this thing????

For Tink, it seems.

So, I will persevere.

The show was actually my favorite one of all the audition nights. I loved me some of those cute little people. There were definitely some people that got a pass, like Dolly Parton chick. I hate that the previews to next week's show keep showing CarBoy crying alot in Hollywood. He breaks my heart. I just want to go down there and adopt him. He's so cute and innocent and they are just going to eat him alive, those Hollywood piranhas. Did you notice that when he came out the doors with his golden ticket there was NO ONE to run to and scream and cheer with. NO ONE, except Ryan and he just blew past him. Sad, so sad.

The girl that dates the 2 twins. What a bimbo. And those boys are laughing at her behind her back. OMG. I want her dog though. Greg says no-can-do-ski. That's no in Polish for those of you who aren't bilingualistic.

Raise your hand if you loves those E Trade commercials with the vomiting baby? I do!

So, just sitting here right now, before I start my work day, who stands out in my mind????

Biker chick nurse
Oregon farmer girl, Kelly
Cute guy with soul patch, glass blower
CarBoy
That one super skinny but soulful black girl
Girl who's dad died
That alternative Irish tattoo artist chick with the cool vibe and sound

And my favorite guy of all the bloopers...the one who scored the "red carpet reporter" gig in Phoenix. Or wherever they were. Omaha?? Anyway, he sort of looked like Will Ferrell, and he said he was about to explode and his happiness would rain down on everyone. Loved that. He was insane. No golden ticket but he still left with a dream satisfied.

And I played the new American Idol video game last night on Xbox, and hello? I got like 60,000 points, and 3 bonus crowd pleaser awards. They love me in "easy mode" singing Madonna's "Celebrate". Me and Sara Suki sang!

Well, can't wait to see HW week. Wouldn't it be funny if Britney showed up to audition? That would be so awesome. Like she would call Ryan up and ask for a sneak preview. And then just storm the stage and refused to leave until Simon "judged" her. ha ha. I would die to hear him say she was a trainwreck, pitchy, and don' quit your day job. Get back to terrorizing the Starbucks organization.

LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cole,
I was respecting the fact that you are a serious career woman dedicated to the growth of your company while maintaining the strict guidelines of their mission statement without the distraction of pleasing little bloggers. Who am I kidding? Where the heck were ya?? My guess is you went on vacation or tried out a new restaurant.

Cole Bronn said...

Nice. Yes, I am a serious woman, who seriously is bored with this shit. I just didnt' feel like typing about it, but hopefully this week it ALL TURNS around.

tinkfromcalif said...

THANK GOD Hollywood week starts tonight!! These have been pretty boring auditions but Simon has really cracked me up so far this season....I think he is being warmer so that when he squashes their hopes and dreams it will seem so much worse! All part of his evil plan.
So does this mean that I can be the president of your fan club??? Please pick me, pick me!!!
And one last thing...when I get to work tomorrow and sit with my coffee and open this blog there had BETTER be a recap! hahaha
Have a great evening :)