Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Q4 - Is this game still on?

I've taken out the trash and made a fresh Diet Coke, read a few catalogs, talked the hubby out of $200.00 for some new art over our bed, and blah blah blah. I hate these days I force myself to stay home. But it has been relaxing. Did I mention how much I hate Joe Buck after a while. He starts to bug.

Ok, more later. My seester called and Maria Shriver has endorsed Barack Obama...and you know Ahnuld is a Republican. Whatever, he's not really an American, so we can forgive him. That's rude isn't it? He can't help it that his parents missed the Mayflower. He is better than Gray Davis, I suppose.

OMG, New England just pulled ahead. yeppers. I predict a last minute shoot out...oh, there's only a few left. ok, get this over with, I need to go get gasoline and Taco Bell. Yes, I did say that. I saw that Fiesta Platter commercial and I need it. I'm in the mood for Britney food. Even though I did like the Jack In The Box commercial more, maybe I should have a chicken fajita pita chased by 2 tacos for 99 cents. But I'd love a grilled stuffed chicken burrito. Oh for fuck's sake...I am mental. I'm hanging up now.

Uh, again, I forgot I wasn't on the phone. What's wrong with me?

Feel better Tink :)