Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

And the Super Bowl is over...or is it?

OMG< I feel like I'm watching the Bush Gore election, and Florida has the hanging chads. Call it an end for fucks sake.

GREAT GAME. Amazing. That was some of the best 6 minutes of heart pounding football...and I'm happy the Giants won. I didn't think they would, but I hoped. Way to go.

Thanks for playing everyone. Wouldn't it be awesome to be named Manning right now? 2 years in a row, a Manning takes their team to victory. Awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read that Katherine McPhee married her producer dude that's like 20 years older? Maybe she should have consulted Mariah Carey first. Let's have a moment of silence for Chad's broken heart.. He had a bad case of the Mcfever. Poor guy.

Anonymous said...

After reading all your superbowl ad reviews, I'm surprised I didn't see you comment on Paula Abdul's performance in the pre-show.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JIpBwiT_hEA

No comment on my favorite Coke commercial with the huge inflatable Stewie and Underdog chasing the Coke. Only to let Charlie Brown end up with it?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link on Pauler. At least she didn't reveal her breast. My favorite commercial was the Thanksgiving Parade Coke commercial and the screaming animals.