Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ebay...the encyclopedia for shopping

How many of you go to Ebay to find out about how much something costs?  I was watching Saturday Night Live (on Sunday night...haha) and Ellen Page had that hamburger phone in her monologue.  From Juno, for those of who who didn't see it.  

Quick I switch to Ebay and find there are 63 of them currently on auction.  How funny.  You can find anything in the world on that website.  I hate to admit, I just won an auction for a bra!  It was $82.00 at Nordstrom, and I got it for $19.50.  Whoo Hoo...I ain't too proud.  It had the tags on it, and that's all I care about.

My husband lost an auction on a boat part and I thought he would cry.  So sad.  I told him...worry not, little one.  A new one will post in a matter of days.  And you might win that one.  And he did!  ha.  I loves the ebay.  

Well, it was a somewhat boring, yet exhausting weekend.  I got the hairdresser report, gossiping at the beauty salon with a couple of chicks about Idol.  No one likes the Nurse.  Ugh.  Some people think David is too good too soon, and I agree.  

Hey, did you hear that Jordin Sparks is opening up for Alicia Keys 20 city tour?  Shazam girl.  That's awesome.

I got fired up and wrote my first "letter to the editor" tonite.  My town is about to have the dubious distinction of being the first city in America to file bankruptcy.  Now with the amount of money I spend, my tax revenue alone should be able to stave off this crisis.  But alas, no.   I'll let you know if they publish me.  

xoxo.

Cole

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Ebay also. One time my mom broke one of her precious Tupperware cookie cutters from the 1960's. I told her no worries mom, I'll get you one on ebay. Of course she did not believe me until I showed up with a set of them in less than a week ( I couldn't buy one I had to buy a set of 10. It cost me $7.) Anything for mom!

I loved Jordan singing at the superbowl.

NJ Fan