Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, January 4, 2008

Do I Dare Bring Up Britney on my blog...

Well, what kind of gossiper would I be if I chose not to talk about the latest Hollywood happenings? And, there are some people that are concerned that I am unaware of the goings on with the Toxic Tart...so I sort of feel compelled to answer your questions...

???: have I heard about Britney being hospitalized?
A: Yes
??? Can I believe it?
A. Yes
??? What do I think will happen next?
A. Hollywood never would have never written a script like this, it would have been deemed unbelievable. Since the writers are on strike, we can't even ask them to speculate and ending to this story...so let me recap the plot of this sad tragic story thus far...
It all began in a land far, far away known as Louisiana...and this little cute girl became part of the Mickey Mouse Club. And she fell in love with a fellow Mouseketeer, Justin Timberlake. And they made lots of hit records in their boy band and with her dressed like a little whore in a Catholic girl school uniform, singing "Oops I Did It Again", And then the money starting pouring in and the little rock star became a global phenom. And JT ran away. And she was left to seek solace with the nearest penis, which she found several times a week, married one in Vegas for 24 hours or so, but one, Kevin Federline, stuck around her the most, which was easy being one of her backup singers. And he married her and they declared undying love forever. And they decided to forgo the birth control one night and that little mistake is called Sean Preston. She almost dropped him on the streets of NYC once, remember. That was after she decided it was a good idea to use him as a cushion between her and the steering wheel while cruising Malibu. And despite their declarations of undying love and another mistake named Jayden, she cut Federline loose with a multi-million dollar settlement that was pretty good due to an ironclad pre-nup put together by a good legal team (back in the day when someone besides Jacoby and Meyers would represent her.) And then the real fun started. She went and shaved her head one night, and got some tattoos to boot. Then she beat up an SUV of papps with an umbrella. And then she went to rehab for 24 hours. And then she went to REHAB again for 30 days. And she got in a few traffic accidents too. And she bombed on the VMAs. And she invited some papparazzis into the bathroom at Taco Bell, which is starting to get stalked by the papps as badly as The Ivy on Robertson. Recently she hooked up with a papp who is married. And somehow, while all of this is going on, KFed, that dumbass backup singer, is deemed Father of the Year by LA Co. court, and can take those kids to the moon and back, but she can't even drive them to Dairy Queen for a Dilly Bar without a court appointed supervisor. Which I thought was really overkill, but it seems that precautionary measure paid off big dividends last night when she must have apparently got ahold of some bad ice or ate some mushrooms from her yard, as she appears to have taken an unknown substance. The story picks up at Cedar Sinai where the lawyer (who quit, but that has to be approved by a judge), her dad, and Kevin show up...to find her strapped to a gurney looking like she thinks she has been abducted by an alien spaceship. And we won't see her again for 72 hours atleast. Whew....

If this were made for tv movie, who would play the roles? I don't think anyone would touch this with a 10 ft pole. This bitch makes Anna Nicole Smith look like June Cleaver. I'm simply not buying the excuse that she is sick anymore. Ok, if she is so sick, how does she find her way to Starbucks and Taco Bell and the Gas Station on such a regular basis.

So, that's my recap, and there is absolutely nothing she could do that would shock me. I really could care less, because I think she is selfish person that has no idea what she is doing to those boys that never asked to be born to a freak. Britney is not the first or the last bad Hollywood mom...Judy Garland and Joan Crawford never won Mother of the Year.

I'm not judging someone that is obviously mentally unstable. But what I don't think is right is giving her chance after chance to try to keep her from hitting rock bottom. They should have just let her hit it a long time ago by stripping her of kids when she first fucked up. Now, if they don't throw her in jail for contempt of court for all of her infractions, they are simply enabling her to continue to do harm to herself and all around her. Ok, so non of this is funny anymore, but that's what I think...and I'd love to know if you care or think otherwise.

To tell you the truth, the thing I hate most of all of this is how her dumbass is screwing up my favorite show Entertainment Tonite, and all I want to see is Katherine Heigl wedding photos dammit.

By the way, I hate Pat O'Brien. That pervert, former rehabber, acting all pompous and judgeworthy of the Toxic One. He's so hypocritical. I can smell Scotch on his breath from my tv set.

bye now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really beleive Britney is going to wind up just like Anna Nicole - dead! Somebody has to help this poor girl. I remember when Rosie was on the View she always said Britney could move in with her. I think she needs to get away from the LA seen and move in with Rosie.