Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tonite's Idol Recap

Ok, I'm going to put it to you straight. I forgot my laptop at work today. The whole MLK holiday had me thrown off a day...I thought it was Monday and it wasn't and I didn't remember to lug the stupid thing home. Ugh. So, no realtime blogging. And anyway, I am depressed and tired and stressed. I had a soul sucking day at the factory, Heath Ledger shocker and I got home so late we had to go out for tacos for dinner. I'm just off kilter. I didn't even know Heath Ledger. Why do I care that he sadly met his demise. I don't know. I can't figure out why the NYPD felt it necessary to send out 60 cop cars to investigate. I'm pretty sure 60 cop cars didn't even show up when someone took a pot shot at some of our past presidents. I just don't get some things lately in this world.

Anyway... Here's what I remember about Idol tonite. That dreamy little 16 year old paralyzed vocal cord boy who sang John Mayer "Waitin' on the World to Change". OK, he will make it through Hollyweird Week...and then there will come a day when he gets into the top 12 and then...the inevidentable will happen...he will be voted off...and I will CRY CRY CRY my big round brown eyes out. I love David, heretofor named Dady. And those that work at the factory will know why. So, I have someone to cheer for. I was a Daughtry fan from the get go. It makes the show funner to watch. It's like picking a good horse in a really long race...or maybe let's say you are a baseball fan and you get to cheer for 162 games. Oh forget it. Anyway...I loves me some Dady. (pronounced Day-dee, not daddy) Ok, there were a fair share of freaks and geeks,and I loved the sister team. Remember, Kelly Clarkson got to sit with the judges when she audienced??? I wonder if that was a positive Omen for this chick. And the Irish girl...she's cool. Overall, I think there are some real talented souls in this crew. We may be surprised that we don't have to sit through Sanjaya's and Antonella Barberics this season. Wouldn't it be nice if you didn't have to pick the least worse of the bad? I mean last year Jordin was so far above the others. Imagine a season where Daughtry, Clarkson and Underwood were all in the top 3. I'd go blind with madness at trying to pick a winner. Even now, I can't tell you who is my favorite...but if someone was holding 2 tickets to each of their concerts, I'd quickly snatch the Kelly tickets and run like hell. So, I guess the original will always have my #1 vote.

Peace out peeps. I'll drag the Mac home tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If Jordin's so awesome why are her overall sales terrible????????? And why are less people watching idol.