Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

OMG...we passed the 10,000 mark

Since the birth of the blog, I have had 10,000 visits to the site!!! Quite a milestone! It's been tons 'o fun and thanks to everyone that comes around to read, hopefully laugh a bit, and write me their thoughts too.

AND WE ARE LESS THAN ONE WEEK AWAY FROM NIRVANA....THE RETURN OF AMERICAN IDOL.

Some past winners and losers....pics below. Do you recognize the little boy?





Of course, I will have lots to say and will be blogging like a psycho when it all comes across the big screen.

I leave you with some thoughts...

When we start watching this, remember that somewhere in that stack of hayseeds and weirdos, there may be a new Carrie or Kelly emerge...or a whack like Jessica Sierra who is going to rehab for one year, as of yesterday.

That's the fascinating part for me!!!

Cole

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congats on the 10,000 mark. You've given me 10,000 laughs!

Lu said...

Cole are you doing a pool this year for idol? Even if i am not on the farm, I'd like to still be in it to win it. Besides I am just a sneeze away from the offices ;)

10,000! You are so big time!