Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Take the Survey!!!

I put a survey up on the blog today. Fun. I love those things. Just trying to spice up the blog in anticipation of the new season of American Idol. Changed the template too. I like the new mellow colors. I'm getting so excited about AI. Pauler Abdul seems to be doing the early buzz work on the show, which is disappointing to me. I want to see Seacrest and Simon.

Anyway back to the surveys...I plan to change those each week. I think it will be fun. Feel free to suggest survey topics too!

More later...I'm having a Pajama Day (don't get dressed ever, just wear pjs all day) with laptop propped up while I watch hours of playoff football. Dallas is winning right now...not that I really care. I'm forcing myself to sit still and relax today. I am exhausted from the holidays and my mom's visit. I'm also depressed because my mom is gone. I miss her. She's so funny, it's like the clown left the circus around here.

No comments: