Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Carrie's New Video

It's on You Tube and they chose "All American Girl" to be the next single off her "Carnival Ride" cd. Yuk. Not my favorite. I like atleast 2 other songs more. Check out the video. It's kind of cute, but also weird. Not really the usual Carrie.

And I didn't think it possible but she is even more beautiful..and seems to be gaining confidence.

Hey, no one has said anything about Randy and Paula's new song? I won't even spend 99 cents for it. I wasn't a Pauler fan, even when she was popular. Not my bag.

Well, sick of the election yet? I got this picture at the airport yesterday. She smiled at me and then through clenched teeth told me to get out of her face, because she read on my blog I voted for Barack. Oh well. LOL


I actually think this picture makes her look like Annette Bening. Anyone else? Lu, what are you doing? Write me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cole I love me some Carrie U as much at the next. I mean I didn't go to Carrie U (Carrie University) like you did, but I do like her. But her new video needs to be pulled off the air. It is beyond cheesie. It seems like it should be a Kellie Pickler video. What was she thinking? What were her people thinking?
I give it 5 Mickelas. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Nice picture of Hilary. That's the best wax replica I have seen in awhile. Where was the museum at? Stepford?? Did you have to pull a string to make her talk. Creepy

Lu said...

Cole--thats a good pic of Hilary. Love that you saw her at the airport.

I was in Vegas for the weekend, seeing faux-lebrities...I saw the girls from the Hills, as well as Kim Kardashian with her BF former Cover boy Reggie Bush. Good times had by all.

When are we having lunch. I am off today, but will be there all the rest of the week. Let me know!