Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Check the calendar Guiliani Rancic!!

Girlfriend, the month is January...and that means it's winter. Get yourself some warm clothes. In this picture of her (photo credit: coleyb with her handy Blackberry while watching tv on Saturday morning watching E! News Weekend), I must ask...why is Ryan dressed warmly and she looks like is 95 degrees outside? Why is it cool for men to appear in seasonally appropriate clothes, but women must always be in strapless gowns, equipped with hockey pucks to hide the 'nippers', if you know what I mean. BTW, I think I could have dressed Ryan in that outfit for about $27.00. That jacket would set me back $8 at Goodwill, the crappy Henley $7.00 at Wal-Mart and goofy t-shirt $12.00 at Spencer's gifts. What a lame outfit. Not groovy lame...disheveled, borrowed from the prop room, crap. Ryan better step it up on American Idol too. I get the casual look, but come on. My boss at work comes in wearing jeans every day and a groovy Lucky shirt. Ryan also needs some "man tan". He could pay a visit to Sunset Tan and I wouldn't complain. I think he's manorexic.
And here's Guiliana at Sundance this weekend with her husband, ex-Apprentice winner, Bill. Currently, they are busy denying pregnancy rumors. She's so freakin' skinny, an extra carrot stick probably looks like a baby's elbow in that dress, yet another strapless number when there is 5 feet of snow on the ground.



ok, back to the Packers game. Fumble...1st down Packers. 4th qtr. Good game. gotta go.

No comments: