Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Skip this post if you could care less my list progress...

Quite frankly, it is 6 hours later from my last post, and the list commitment. My list had 3 things on it. Let's recap:

1. get my email for cole@coleyb.com up and running.
2. menu plan
3. I can't even remember, I have to go get the stupid list. Be right back.

Oh, #3. Pay bills. Done. Yippy Skippy. #1 and #2...well, bad news to report. The "Shiny Syndrome Sucked me In". Bad news to report on the birdfeed as well. It is now bird soup as it started pouring rain. Doh!

However, I have good news to report. I have accomplished the following today:
1. Absentee voted, after calling my seester and reading her the ballot. And if I may impart my one little gripe about the California election...those against term limits seem to use the excuse that "just as they get good at their jobs, they are termed out of a job". Well, if it took me 12 years to get good at my job, my company would have fired my ass at about year 1.5. Bad excuse. Term limits stay. And if you really suck, they'll recall you and The Terminator will terminate you, and take your job.
2. Made a pot of chili for dinner tonite. YUMMERS. I make the best. Carroll Shelby's Chili Kit kicks ass.
3. Went to "optoutprescreen.com" and told those credit a-holes not to send me another prepaid credit card application again. As it is, I have enough credit cards to buy the house across the street. I don't need anymore credit cards.
4. Organized all my credit cards, biz cards, coupons and other items in my purse that are 3" x 5" in length.
5. Cleaned out the guest bedroom since Hurricane Momma left. Katrina left less damage. She had shopping bags, items for me to ship to her (thus, they did not fit in her 3 check-ins or 2 carryons.) and tons of tags, because of course, she wore all items of clothing she bought, and barely wore any of her "old rags", as she calls them, that I dare point out, arrived new with tags as well. (Side note Seester...she tried to pawn some shit on me from a resale shop. (new with tags) I kindly said "not really me mom, I don't care if it's designer, even Gucci had a miss every now and again.)
6. Organized all my drawers in my kitchen. I have approximately 47 kitchen magnets. Why?
7. Talked to my husband occasionally. Tried not to argue about all the shit I was piling in his garage. :) Made him lunch.
8. Got an email from my cousin in Texas. Now TWO cousins have contacted me because of my blog. I'm my own family tree branch grower!!!
9. Worked on making my overall list longer.
10. Committed to my husband that I am going to make a new bedtime: 10:30 pm. Up at 6:30 am. Out the door by 7:30 am. That's my commitment. Serioiusly, I need to invent "morning person rehab". Really, I would just be peachy keen with "go to bed at 12:30 pm and get up at 8:30 pm. Works so well for me. It would be so cool to go to a clinic that would reset your body clock and make you embrace the am with happiness instead of blind insanity. I don't even use an alarm clock because it just doesn't do any good. I can turn it off in my sleep. You could set my sheet afire and I would sleep through it.

Oh, did I mention I started taking vitamins yesterday. B-12, some fish oils, a multi and some other crap. I think I am going crazy I have so much energy.

Ok, logging off. no more blogging tonite. Must menu plan. Focus, Focus, Focus...right after I call Queen Lee Lee. :) LOL

Next post: UPdate from Sara @ Sundance. Got an email. She saw stars. She is sending pics. Exciting times. I'm lunching with her tomorrow 4 sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I was the queen of all night owls for 30-sumpin' years. Then I acquired CHILDREN. It was all over. The new pupper and I got up at 5:30 this morning to tackle email. (Pupper did not have any.) That's great, but I'll be draggin' ass at 8:30 tonight.

P.S. Hello to cousins!
P.P.S. Vote Democrat -- any Democrat will do!

Seester

Caiazzo said...

Reporting in from Cloverfield

Help Us!!! .......It's Still Alive

What the hell happens in this movie!!! I am going insane because is it a slushy monster or a monster from the sea???...i dont know...but all i know is man that was some messed up shit

Caiazzo back for 2008 with Ron Paul..