Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

MIscellaneous responses to comments...

I urge you guys to read the comments. Some of the best info, weird ramblings (you know who you are) and funny stuff can be found if you just click on "comments". This is the community of the blog. Embrace it...

So, thanks to 'anonymous' that just posted info in response to my 'where are the instruments?'. This "insider" has revealed that instruments come into play in Hollyweird Weeks, which makes alot of sense. Thanks Mr/Ms. Anonymous.

Amy...where is Kelly. Well, she is spending her money somewhere in Nashville, I'm guessing. Narvel is her manager, and her a Reba are probably cooking up vittles in her kitchen, as well as some country tunes, because Kelly's next release will be going up against little Miss Carrie. Mark my word. She's jumping ship to compete against Faith HIll, Martina McBride, etc. Forget competing against Avril Lavigne or whoever. There's gold in them there hills of Tennessee. Gold records. I wish you could hear the voices in my head as I type. It's much funnier if you were really me.

Lu...I agree with everything you write. Yes, let's do lunch. Next week, at Specialty's.

Jeffro...I hate your movie suggestions. I don't watch Lord of the Rings movies. Troll dolls don't excite me and the only thing close to it is Yoda. Godfather was good, but really I never dreamed of being in the mafia like I did being a hooker that shopped on Rodeo Drive in Pretty Woman. HOWEVER, we both missed a great movie off the list...FARGO. Steve Buscemi was missing from my list. I couldn't decide if Big Lebowski or Fargo was the movie...and Fargo it is. Really. Come on.

And finally, Super Tuesday. I hate it all. I'm tired already. I'm forced to watch Bret Michaels show. I fear I don't have to turn betting on Bass Fishing Tournaments.

No comments: