Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Random thoughts...

Well, we have the day off today. I'm not sure if it would surprise you, but I have to force myself to relax. Literally. I am always thinking about something to do, get it started (always involves shopping), and then run out of time, money and/or energy. It's like that. So, I made myself a list for today. I am going to FOCUS. I am not getting dressed until I reach a certain milestone.

Here's my list:
- create my new email address and website. I bought the damn stuff 2 months ago, and still am using that stupid coleybronn@sbcglobal..blah blah lame ass address. I actually have coley@coleyb.com registered. And my blog url will become coleyb.com. I own it. So, that's a priority today.

- menu lists. In my neverending quest to get organized, I want to menu plan. 7 days of meals layed out, purchased and ready to fix...in the frig. I only want to visit the grocery store on Saturday mornings once a week. What a time saver!!! And you shop by list and all is good.

- pay bills. I don't need that Lexus being repo'd do I? That's my baby!!!

I confess I suffer from "see something shiny syndrome" The double 'S' to the power of 2. I just can't focus. I was sitting here typing and suddenly saw some birds bathing in the backyard, where it is 38 degrees, and I felt sorry for them, so I went (in my pajamas and robe) out to our storage shed, and dug out the birdseed, got a pie tin, poured it in, and set it out. I'm waiting for them to eat. I piled the seed in a certain pattern, so I will know if the little finches dive in. I hope they eat. Ok, so see, I'm not getting anything done because "blogging" and "feeding birds" was not on my priority list. I'm a lost cause.

What did I do yesterday??? Well, I jacked up my Ipod that I got for Christmas, full of podcasts. MTV news, NPR Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, CarTalk, and my favorite "Pine Valley Podcast" (a podcast dedicated to All My Children viewers). OMG, I'm so excited, and I bought a wireless jack for my car, so I can listen to podcasts on my 1.5 hour commute, and not the lame radio of the San Francisco Bay Area. If I were rich, I would start a radio station that played good music and make a fortune. There are a few, but they ruin it with stupid, stupid, idiot, dumb and demoralizing radio personalities that talk to everyone as if they have a 4th grade edumacation. There are smart people out there that like good music. We aren't all parked on NPR or talk radio. (notice how I put myself in the "smart people" category. I'm also working on my self esteem today! :) I think it's working!!!)

Ok, I got to get to my list. I'll update you later on my progress.

HOLD THE PHONE>>>Just saw a Dr. Pill promo (that's Dr. Phil, who I refer to Pill, because I usually need a migraine pill after most of his shenanigans.) Dr. Pill is going to talk about the Britney shit tonite. I quote "You've heard the gossip, and now I'm going to tell you the truth. I'm going to tell you what you THINK you know, and then what you NEED to know". Ok, so let me ask you something Dr. Phil...isn't there somewhere in your fancy analysis of this situation, where you see the jackals of papparazzis and people that are feeding off Britney is making her crazy? And now you are just as bad as all of them...profiting off her pain? She is committing career suicide every time she appears with her ass hanging out at 2:00 in the am at Taco Bell. She has lost her children, who she probably really loved (albeit a love like she loves her $1,500 purses). Do we really need Dr. Pill to further explain his view of this? I think this whole Britney thing will only end when she is in mental health care facility or jail. Let's hope it's not the morgue. In all seriousness, I don't really pay attention to this anymore. I don't even think it's fun to blog on. At first I thought she was acting out, giving the finger to authority figures, but when I saw the evidence of mental illness and addiction, I don't think it's fair for anyone to chase someone who seriously needs help. It's like chasing around a Diabetic while they cruise candy stores, and watching them go into a sugar coma. It's just not right.

Ok, back to the list. jeez, I've been up for 1 hour and gotten nothing done but swallowed a pot of coffee and wrote this blog. OK, WELL that's a good start. Bye now.

Where's that list?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite get-organized guru . . . www.mizlizonbiz.com. Her book is called "How to Get Organized Without Resorting to Arson." She has a free e-newsletter that is well worth your time.

Seester