Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Funniest thing of the day


OMG, there is a new book out...the unauthorized biography of Tom Cruise. I had a moment at Costco where I actually put it in my basket. Andrew Morton wrote it...you know the guy that told all of Princess Diana's scoop. Anyway, I flipped through all the pictures and stuff. They got into interviewing old teachers and stuff. Man, I just couldn't do it. I had to put it back. I couldn't fork up the $20. But if someone were to send it to me...I'd read it like a freak. Hint. Hint. Think of it as an investment. I will tell you all the real juicy bits. ColeyB's version of Cliff Notes.

A girl can dream, can't she?

No comments: