Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Miami Auditions

Let's just hope we don't have to hear a bunch of Gloria Estefan stuff. I love the Miami vice opening. Funny.

Well, the best part of the show so far is the chicks with a little more to love, if you know what I mean. Those sister friends and all their boobage were just so cute. And good singers. I love it. They were awesome. We know they won't make it as far as Mandisa did, but let's hope we don't have all the issues she had. They are putting through a ton of soultry power voices for sure. I love the little Asian American girl. Sometimes when Simon watches some of the girls go, he leers at them like a hungry tiger.

Amy, I do admit, as long as I am talking about Simon and leering, that he is sexier this season. He really is. He's a little more American-ized I believe. Simey.

Oh, hey, February 8 Vince Vaughn's wild west comedy show is coming to theatres. I can't wait to see that.

OMG, the guy with frosted hair is tiny wheeny bit over the top wasn't it? I'm tempted to say come back in a dress. The girl with a finger in her ear...OOOHHHHHH Rascal Flatts guy ...imagine how RFlts feels ... and Randy imitating him was awesome.

Julie the American Junior singing. Yeah, not working? OVER rehearsed. She has a good voice, but she is too per ko shush. Oh, the little princess got told no for the first time. Overindulged. OMG, that little brat, they totally nailed her. OK, this isnt' the last, I guarantee you we will see of that little biatch. She will have her ass exposed on Howard Stern this season, I predict she is a guest. Oh the skinny dude in the dew rag, white suit and blingy bling shit...Brandon...crazy shit. Did you notice he had all the price tags on all of the items hanging on his body?

Who is singing the sing out of this show? It's a Wonderful World...it better not be that James Blunt or that guy Daniel Powter. I'm tired of AI making them famous. I don't like them.

Well, this show was nothing crazy special. Lots of talented people, I think. This season is going to be tough I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's Ms. Anonymous.