Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Washing Machine War Continues...

OMG, I cannot believe I waged war on my old washer today and it won.

In an evil, last load ever, I decide to feed the beast the yukkiest laundry ever...in my attempt to feel superior over that grey box from hell...and so, I got the bathmat that broke it last time and shoved it in. And then I added another bathmat, and 2 towels I washed my car with. Take that you piece of *(*&^.

And it broke. Error message. LD. OB. LD.

OMG, that fucker won. I am stuck with wet clothes until the new machine shows up on Friday. Well, actually, I'll just go to the retirees next door and use their washer.

Can you believe I was so evil, and I got bitch slapped by a washer.

You have to laugh.

xoxo

1 comment:

Jeffro said...

I think that is hilarious that your washer committed suicide before you had the chance to kill it. Must have known something was up. My stomach hurt I was laughing so hard. What are you going to pick on this week? The toaster??

Jeffro