Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sorry I haven't been around...

People...ColeyB has been on the move. Sorry, I haven't had much to say or talk about. I haven't had a wreck on the way to Jack In the Box...so no worries NJ Fan...and thanks for the info below. Here's the full story...Paris Bennett is officially knocked up.

---------------

19-year-old American Idol alum Paris Bennett is engaged "and pregnant.
The season five finalist " who made it to the top five in 2006 and earned the nickname "Princess P" from fans " announced the news on her MySpace page.

"Yes, I'm engaged and with child; a girl and her name will be Egypt," Bennett wrote. "She will be here in October just before the holiday album."

Bennett's mother, Jamecia, also confirmed the news to the Minneapolis Star Tribune.

"She has a ring," said Jamecia, who said the father "chooses not to be in the public eye.

"I'm proud of how she did it," Jamecia added. "I was 16 when I got pregnant."

Jamecia told the paper that Queen Latifah has already sent her well-wishes and may attend the August baby shower.

"You're the princess, but I'm the Queen," Bennett says Latifah told her daughter.
---------------
NJ Fan also sez:

also, Kristi Lee Cook signed with the same record label as Carrie. Her single is due out Aug. 11th.

Hope you weren't struck by a crazy illness or car accident on your way to Jack in the Box



----------------
So anyhoo...here's a picture of where I went camping this weekend...in the smoke.



Lots of fun...

More later sk8trs.

xoxo

1 comment:

tinkfromcalif said...

Where are the pics from? They look like Pinecrest.