Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

David Cook American Idol Tour: His Introduction Video

Here it is, peeps. This is the moment where David is getting introduced to the crowd for the first time...and it is quite the buildup. As you can see, I was focused on taping him at the top of the stage, and he actually walked out to the runway part of the stage, in the dark. I didn't see him. It was insanely loud. INSANELY LLOOOOUUUUDDDDD.

Anyway, here's the video...and I'm sorry if it sort of sux, but really, I was being shoved by the little chicks behind me have the concert.

Enjoy.


I love him too much for my own sanity. Not really, I just love making you guys think I am completely off my rocker.

xoxo

No comments: