Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The HILLS trailer for Season 4 is up for viewing!!!

Click here  ok,...umm cut and paste the scribble below into your browser, because I am so lame I can't figure out how to make a hyperlink on this butthole MAC.  BLOGGER thinks everyone uses Windows in their HELP docs.
Anyway, this the Season 4 trailer for THE HILLS.  
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1591256&vid=259814

Here's my thoughts on this trailer.
  1. I don't give a shit if it is scripted.  I love scripted tv as much as reality.  Bitches fighting over hot guys and back stabbing is great.  Atleast scripted they get it RIGHT, the cameras are in the right place and the lighting is dramatic.  Bring on the scripts.
  2. Brody Jenner.  OMG I think he is MY Dreamboat.  Sorry but I love everything about him and when his show "Bromance" on MTV comes out, I will be a faithful viewer.  Produced by Ryan Seacrest.  Sounds fun.  Brody is a momma's boy...and a womanizer...all wrapped up in a dark and steamy body that rocks the house people.  Uh Uh, finger linking good.
  3. Audrina.  If I was a lesbot, she'd be my dreamgirl.  She is exotic and I am fascinated by her apparent stupidity.  I can't believe she can get dressed in the morning.  Albeit she barely wears clothes but she doles out words as if she will be charged $1,000 per syllable.  She just stares at people.  I wish I could be like her.  A calm stare...and silence.  I never do that.  I think I will start.  
  4. Whitney.  Whitney gets a boy.  Whitney gets a boy.  I love Whitney.
  5. Lauren.  Lots of tears and mascara.  And drama with
  6. Stephanie.  ShePratt is wearing the Devil juice as perfume and spreading her stink all around.  She is way more evil, as it is edited, than Spencer ever thought of being.  Seems she is cheating with Doug, who is 
  7. Lauren's new boyfriend it appears is Doug.  Who is rich, it appears, since they are climbing aboard his private jet (pj for short)  Anyone with a pj should not be trusted not to cheat outside your time zone.  That's all I'm saying.  They can take their bad selfs far away to do their nasty deeds undetected.  
  8. Lo.  Nice catfights with Lo and Audrina.  Lo is a wannabe.  She's smart, but isn't star quality.  She a hanger-on, just because she and Lauren used to share magic markers and juice boxes in 3rd grade.  Puh-leaze.  Leave your coloring book buddies where they belong...in the past.
  9. Spencer and Heidi...they may not make many appearances in this season, since I just read on online that they plan a trip to Iraq.  My money is on them dieing in a sand storm before a bullet gets anywhere near them.
  10. Heidi's sister.  Ok, so first it's Spencer's sister, Stephanie, and now it's Heidi's sister has come to town?  Hmmm.  Let's hope she stirs the shit up just like the other one.  
So, that's it people.  New season starts August 18?? or something around then.  I'll get it to you when the time is closer.  

xoxo

PS Jeffro, don't even bother.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Jeffro...we know you don't have sugar in your shoes. (Thanks for that phrase, Grandpa Kenny.) Quite the contrary. But I have to say this. Please do NOT take a pass on The Hills. Oh this is where trashtastic TV really takes a turn for the worse, and by that I mean it is awesome! If I can get you to take a leap of faith with me, someone you know less than Cole, I think there is 0.00% chance you don't love and embrace LC/Lauren, Lo, Audrina, Whitney, and of course Speidi (Spencer & Heidi...the love-to-hates). I think this is one that you and the wife can watch together. Quality time together with the most useless TV personalities eh-vur.

Trust me.

Jeffro said...

I watched the trailer. I was giggling like a little kid, it's going to be a lot of fun ripping these guys. That Spencer dude is the weirdest looking guy I have ever seen. Kind of reminds me of Beavis. The woman look COMPLETELY crazy. Good times..

Jeffro