Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

What'd You Do This Weekend?

As best I can tell, this weekend sort of marked the official middle of Summer. Of course, in Northern California, we have Indian Summer to look forward to, with Sept and October being the best weather ever. I was married in Napa on Oct. 14 and it was 85 degrees that day.

So, what did this weekend bring to you?

Here's what I did.

WENT TO SEE STEPBROTHERS. OMG, that was the funniest shit ever. If you love Will Ferrell or John C. Reilly, you will LOVE LOVE LOVE this hilarious movie. Ok, so I expected it to be like fart humor and stupid stuff, and that's there, but the plot and some of the scenes are more than you can imagine. All I can say is "Bros and Hoes". Go see it, and you won't be sorry. FYI it's rated R so some of the shenanigans are way better than a PG 13 movie. Plus the use of the word FUCK out of sweet little Mary Steenburgen's mouth made it worth the price of admission alone.

Of course I did laundry. I even tested out the "SteamFresh" cycle, which is supposed to refresh clothes that aren't dirty, just wrinkled and need...well...refreshing. So, I throw 5 tshirts in, not wanting to iron them, and turn the bad boy on...then I read the instructions...and find that 100% cotton is not recommended. ha ha. Too late. Turned out ok though.

Bought $150.00 worth of lingerie on closeout at some wacko website with all this stuff 50% off. That was fun.

Must go now, so that to top off my weekend, I am watching MAD MEN. Oooh...can't wait.

xoxo

2 comments:

Jeffro said...

I went to the Cubs game Sunday. Always a good time T Wrigley Field!! No laundry and sadly no lingerie purchases for me.

Anonymous said...

I went to a block party in Brooklyn NY. My daughter played in hydrant sprinkler and became an unofficial city girl.

NJ Fan