Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Project Runway - Night #3

Who's ready for some fashion fabulosity or runway roadkill? I am...I am. Now people, I have yet to find a favorite this season. Personality wise...it's a season of meh... I think that tanorexic freak is weird for the sake of being weird...to gain attention. He keeps coming up with "hi Tim-alicious" and everything is 'alicious'...and he's trying to coin his own phrase, ala Christian and "it's fierce". Or my personal favorite, "hot tranny mess"...which ironically, I would call Blaine a tanny tranny mess. I bet he smells like burnt skin. Ewww....

Stella is entertaining. I would love to go to lunch with her, because you could laugh at her in the face and she would SO not care.

Now these African American women...the two of them are like battling for who has the biggest, baddest wig. They are just a couple of hair bags.

On to the clothes. Overall, there was a great divide for me...either you made the shiteous thing I've seen hang on a human form, or something so SPECTACULAR. Start watching the show and pay attention that they never show all the outfits...usually the best and the worst don't get shown in the Tim Review.

Sandra Bernhardt...I'm sorry, but time has not been kind to that tranny. Madonna did not share girlfriend secrets with her former lesbo galpal. Her hair looks like she was going for dredlocks, and lost patience and switched to a fat curling iron. A big fat doodoo roll mess of snakes coming from her skull.

Another thing about this cast of contestants. Most of these women (atleast 4 of them) are the homeliest, plainest, freakishly plain Jane-ish girls I've ever seen in my life. Bad haircuts, greasy skin, bland voices...so uninspirational...the only thing they inspire me to do is double down on anti depressants.

For me, there is just not enough Michael Kors in this show. I loves me some Heidi, but I love that comment he made tonite...the placement of those ruffles was just INSANE...he is the best drama diva dude ever.

So, in the end, it comes down to 2 of the plain janes, two girls who never met a mascara wand in their lives. They need to pay a little more attention in the Tresemme hair salon and Loreal Paris Makeup center.

So, I'm glad that she's outta here. And these people need to step it up. Stop putting crap on the runway. Come ON.

By the way, the next show...Shear Genius, is becoming one of my favorites. It's on next. THere is a gay dude from Dallas named Daniel, and when I am in Texas next week, before I melt, I plan to find him in a salon somewhere. There is a straight girl and there is a lesbo on there that has a crush on her. It's so freaking funny. One of the judges is Kim Vo, who did Britney's hair...and even Perez Hilton. ha.

So, that's it for tonite peeps. No big good drama tonite.

xoxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

On Project Runway...did you see that the girl who got dumped was standing in front of a poster-sized magazine cover that pretty much looked like her dress. I'm surprised Tim didn't call her on it when he stopped by her station to review her work. She had no real inspiration so I am glad she got the boot. - rv

Anonymous said...

My favorite part of tonight's ep - Tim Gunn learning how to say "Holla at ya boy." I love him!