Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

What has the gas crisis changed in your life?

Umm, I think it's time to admit to you all that my carpooler dumped me. Yep! I haven't heard from him in 2 weeks. I haven't emailed him either. He told me 2 weeks ago he couldn't carpool because of his kids daycare problems. Then he told me he couldn't again the next week due to same issue. And that's the last I heard of him.

O-well. I sort of hated having to get out of bed to make sure I wasn't late to meet him. And then rushing out of the office so I wasn't late to pick him up. So, I guess that was short lived. Maybe he will call or write, but I'm not holding my breath.

So, I never drive at lunch time anymore. And I don't even go to the mall. I bought my last shoes online. Zappo's. Love it.

I think I got a spider bite camping. I hope I don't croak.

I still haven't gotten my car fixed from the unfortunate run-in with the retaining wall. Ugh.

I'm rambling.

Nitey Nite.

No comments: