Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hi bitches...

I'm so excited...I am thrilled to report that I have purchased the new washing machine you see above, in the lovely pearl gray. I decided to keep the old dryer, as it works like a charm, so why waste it. So, finding a matching washer that was the same height, yet a good model, etc. was quite a feat. After hours of reading online shit, thanks to Jeffro and NJ Fan for the suggestion to subscribe to Consumer reports, very helpful...I headed out to Sears, a local appliance place called Hal's, Best Buy (loathe them but just wanted to get some scoop from the sales guy) and Home Depot. Well, bitches, I should have bought a lottery ticket yesterday, because Lady Luck was riding shotgun with me. I expected to pay between $1,100 for this washer. And that was not getting the top line model with the new Steam technology or the Allergiene cycle that kills dust mites out of your comforter. I figured, I've been sleeping with them all along, they are like tiny pets... ewwwww.

Anyway, long story short, I went to Home Depot as the last stop...found the EXACT model I wanted, the sales person walked up and knocked $100.00 off ...and it was 1099 AND it was the fancy top line model with steam technology...bye bye dust mites...so now we are at $999...and then 10% off for 4th of July, so now it was $899, plus Pacific Gas gives you a $200 rebate, and then if you spend over $399, you get a $75.00 gift card from HD. OMG, I walked out the door for $800.00. THrillED. I was like orgasmic over the deal I got. One should never get THAT excited about a washing machine, but people, I wash alot of clothes. I am a clean o phobe...I do not wear clothes more than once, and I do not use towels more than once. I hate it. So, I have to do laundry like every other day. So, I thought you'd be happy to hear of my new washing machine. I'm taking a vacation day next Friday to stay home and watch it get installed, and then do laundry all day. Whoo Hoo. Excitement.

Ok, it's Sunday. It's getting hot outside. I think I will finish reading my book. I rented SemiPro last night...me and hubby must be the stupidest people on earth, because we laughed our asses off at that movie. Who doesn't love Will Ferrell? He kept yelling at the referee, who was a Catholic Priest (wore a collar under his ref uniform), every time he fouled him "I'm going to burn your house down, and murder your family." It was so harsh and so funny.

Today I am watching Bee Movie. Can't wait.


xoxo,

Laundry Lady

No comments: