Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Exciting News...

Yes, my prayers have been answered....ok, that's a little dramatic. Let's just say, I feel lucky today...I got free tickets to the Idol Tour in San Jose next Tuesday. Connections. I am grateful. I never ask anyone to pull any favors with their connections but I got my nerve up and it paid off. I got 4 tickets and I'm taking Suki and Mae Mae...and Lu will NOT go. I am so disappointed in our fellow blog buddy Lu. She just hated this season too much. I told her she is going to miss out on making fun of Stoner Jason, but even that wasn't enough to entice her.

Well, party peeps, I am going to snap snap snap photos, and I'll be giving the blow-by-blow of the idol tour. I hear Michael Johns is singing Queen, so atleast I know to hold my pee break until he goes on. He's growing a Freddy Mercury 'stache just for it as well, and he looks hideous. As I suspected, in the People video, David Cook already looks like the star and the rest are like in High School Musical mode.

So, anyhoo...I can't wait.

1 comment:

Lu said...

Cole, I appreciate your invite, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I might break out into anxiety ridden hives. Ok that's being dramatic, but I think you guys will have a blast. :) Make sure you send a wrap up!

xoxo

P.S. have you seen some of the gossip girl pics from the hamptons...OOH CAN NOT WAIT.