Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Project Runway- Night #2

Well, right off the bat they shake it up.  Hurray, because if you have been watching all 4 seasons up to now, it can be a little cookie cutter.  

Models go shopping...for Earth friendly.  Oooh this is going to be a fashion frenzy flop.

OK, whiner Stella obviously did not get an attitude check from last week, and is slipping further into a catatonic tone of voice.  She should be robotic by next week.  She's gross. I hope she cuts off a finger.  And she is not listening to her model.  ha ha.  She's out.  I guarantee it.  And Suede, talks about himself in the third person.  He's a bisexual Sagitarius....omg, they called him out on 3rd person shit.  ha ha.    

Freaky flower girl is worried about Leann's circles.  Listen, you don't worry about other people's shit.  Keep your eyes on your own disaster and don't worry about the others.  You're all paranoid.  OK, Stella confirms what I just said.  I hate when I type and then they say it.  It makes me look like I'm copying them...or I am a genius.  Ok, let's go with that.

Tim is in to hawk eye.  This is one of my favorite parts of the show.

Ok, Suede's slasher dress is HEINOUS.  OMG, Tim says he is excited?  

Super cool...young Hollywood star is a guest judge.  OMG, who is it.  Heidi Montag?  Please don't let it be lameass Hillary Duff.  Make it a glamour puss.  Maybe Natalie Portman.  Or one of the Gossip Girls.  Or Whitney from The Hills.  THAT would be SO COOOL.  

Everyone is making fun of leather Stella.  Lethuh.  I love your lethuh face. 

Bisexual suede is making a move on Daniel by making his bed for him.  So sweet.  hee hee.  Now back in the sewing room Daniel is about to pee pee his britches.  Now this is also another favorite part of the show.  Everything looks shitty...and then on the runway it turns out couture.  Lethuh burns her model bitch.  OMG.  dumbass.  

Ok, let's get to the young Hollywood starlet.  Can't wait.  Don't disappoint me dammit.  Dang, I called that shit didn't I?  I know she lives in NYC and I almost picked Anne Hathaway but she was busy with Get Smart.  Lord I know too much about these celebs.

Ok, runway show is over, and you know, that shit was pretty cool.  Most shocking was the freaking peacock feather dress to me.  that was pretty innovative how he used those feathers at the bottom for fringe.  

High collar dress is first...I loved this...and so did the judges.
Brown dress #1 is a wrinkled wreck.  20 sets of human hands mauled that dress according to MK.  Stella and her lethuh ass may actually live another week.  The wing dress in gold is described as having fins off her dress.  MK is in fine form this season.  Mauler Suede is going to win this shit tonite.  I guarantee. Uh Oh, Leanne's model throws her under the bus.  I believe in the bottom 2 we might have a brown dress battle for the bottom.

Oh the tears being shed behind the black curtain, already.  Now our results...Suede will win.  I guarantee.  YES>...I am 2 for 2.  OMG.  And I called it.  It's the battle of the brown shit at the bottom.  Wesley, you are out, just for wearing those red shoes, and shorts on the runway with your chicken bone legs.  FREAK.  You're out.  Whoo Hoo....3 for 3.  I have been watching this shit too long and I get the hints in the critiques.  I should have started an office pool on this show, I'd be winning some bank!

Hope you enjoyed fashionistas...another week of the House of Heidi has come to a close.  

Next up, I watch Shear Genius.  I love Charlie.  And the lesbo hitting on the hot Latin straight married chick.  It's a hoot.   

xoxo




3 comments:

Jeffro said...

Here's the deal. In order to retain some sort of manhood, I watched the Cubs game while recording PR then just flipped back and forth between the game and the recording. I found if I flipped quick enough Tim actually played third base for a few innings. I tried to get Blaine nailed in the head with a fastball and end our misery but it didn't work. That tool is still with us. Watching the models get picked reminded me of my kick ball days in school. Just don't pick me last. How awkward for the gal that didn't get picked. They should have just grabbed a bullhorn and yelled "we think you are too fat and have patchy skin. leave now." Brutal. Tim said he was excited to see Suede's dress. If he would have said that with any less enthusiasm, he would be dead. That guy kills me. Models are up 2-1. Ooops, that's the Cubs game. Sorry, my bad. Natalie Portman!! Sweet. I'm starting to really like this show. Suede won, giving him the right to talk in the third person another week.

Jeffro

Unknown said...

OK I am hooked to PR. Loved Natalie Portman. I was terrified for Suede's dress and the 3rd person language, but it really did turn out cool.
Jeffro I am glad you like it! You're such a good sport.

Lu said...

Sorry I have been missing in action. I finally caught up on PR and I am back from some travels. Suede's dress came out really good. I totally called Natalie Portman would be the celeb. She's all eco conscious and fashionable so I knew she'd be the one they'd call in. I can't decide who my favorite is on the show yet. There's definitely no Christian, but I do like that Tim said Hot Mess in this episode.

I am glad Wesley got kicked off. He was killing me with his male formal shorts and no socks. It's not the hamptons, it's the runway. Get it together.