Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Project Runway


Ok, so a few comments to make...

First I forgot to mention my compadre Chris. I went up to him at work today, and he was under the impression that Project Runway was like that Shiteous trainwreck show...America's Top Tyra...I mean model. Stupid show that promotes anorexia and bitchiness all in one episode each week.

Project Runway is like Top Chef. Quick Fire Challenges...Quick Design challenges.

Jeffro wrote and said he is not gay, not a woman, and will only watch if there is something to make fun of.

I checked my Gay dictionary (issued to all SF citizens when you apply for a parking permit)...and under "Gay Traits" it lists "making fun of people" as a favorite past time. I also looked up 'Gay Favorite Pastimes" and it listed "Making fun of people, especially those on American Idol and other reality tv shows."

Sorry Jeffro, whether you acknowledge it or not, you have homo traits. Just embrace them, oh sensitive manly man, and move on...and watch Project Runway with US!!!!! My husband loves this show, and he's as hetero as they come. He has been know to shout at the TV..."Heidi, that dress made her ass look like she was smuggling a whale". Or another favorite "Oh my God Michael, could you be more GAY?" And finally, "Here comes Tim Gunn, swishing onto the runway...careful buddy, we wouldn't want you to slip and break a hip...(Greg is convinced he's 90 yrs old but had a ton of plastic surgery)

Anyway, the show usually a mix of straight, gay, woman and men...and it's really good at the end when they start getting on each other's nerves and fighting over scissors and thread and 'who broke the sewing machine'. Sort of a mix of Real World and Survivor, with a mix in of Top Chef and Shear Genius.

Some of my favorite comments from last year's contestants include "OMG, he calls that couture...I call that Mother of the Bride". "He better hope his model is a 6 foot tranny, because that dress is dreadful" or the best of all "You look like a Hot Tranny Mess".

So, Jeffro, if you miss this, you are a loser. You will miss all the fun. And fun it will be.

xoxo

2 comments:

tinkfromcalif said...

WIth the magic of the internet, directv and nmy dvr i went on to and programmed my dvr for the show during lunch....techology...how did we ever survive before???
My boys CANNOT believe or even fathom that when I was a kid we didn't have microwaves...they said "how did you heat stuff" and I said "in a pot or the oven"..they seriously looked at me then each other like I had honestly finally lost my last marble...hahahha.
Wow way off the topic. Anywho I will be watching tomorrow night just for you. My sissy loves the show too so I will make her happy too.

Jeffro said...

Okay Cole, you called me out. You're right, I should just embrace my homo traits and run with it. Excuse me now as I go watch Birdcage and cry myself to sleep. That Nathan Lane is a fierce hot tranny mess!?! I'll get there with the lingo.

Jeffro aka Buttercup