Welcome to Coley B's Blog-O-Rama of Drama

Blogstress, Cole Bronn, writes little tidbits and occasionally rants about American Idol and other celebrity gossip. And she knits too.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Friday Everyone...dang it's hot outside

Well, for those of you keeping up on the drama of my life...let's catch up on the Washing Machine.

When last we visited the laundry room, we find the Blogtress ColeyB kicking the poo out of the piece of machinery and vexing it. And then it committed suicide, leaving ColeyB with a tub full of smelly dirty water.

Which brings us up to date to TODAY...

ColeyB worked from home today, in anticipation of the HomeDepot delivery of her new baby. I am about to pee myself with excitement. I can't imagine what it is like to wait for a REAL HUMAN baby. I have no patience for waiting. What if I had gotten preggos with a real baby? God knows, I would probably stick a chopstick in my cooch to break my own water because I couldn't stand the anticipation any longer. 9 months would have killed me...really actually I would have probably lasted 6 months and then figured it needed to come out. Back to my appliance baby...It's killing me to not pick up the phone and stalk the HomeDepot driver. They gave me a 3 hour window and It started 1 hour ago. Where the fuck is he? I'm going to call them. I know I am, if I can find the paperwork.

Well, I guess i'll got have some cheese and crackers and find something on tv. I'm done with work now. It's 5:30p and I am tired of it all.

xoxo more later. I'll try to post pics of baby installation!

1 comment:

tinkfromcalif said...

I don't know how Imissed this one but OMG I almost spit out my diet coke! You must really be even more impatient than I am which is really hard to believe!
I hope you had some wine with that cheese.